Wayne County @ Scotts Hill

wildcat89

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think Mathis is back this week....we are missing him on offense as he is a weapon with his speed.

I had heard he would, but don't need to get back to quick and re aggravate it. I did hear Lowe would be playing this week, hope I'm right about that as we need him on the line on these hot nights for depth.

I had heard he would, but don't need to get back to quick and re aggravate it. I did hear Lowe would be playing this week, hope I'm right about that as we need him on the line on these hot nights for depth.

Hope ur right. We missing both of them plus Hill's presence on defense. Heard he could be back next week.

I'm hearing that both coaches are interested in continuing to play into the future...quality teams with big fan bases that travel well. Lots of respect for the 'Cats program, sure hope that they make it happen!

Coach Rice has always tried to schedule bigger schools for non region games. WC played Lewis Co for years until coach Sharp refused to play anymore as well as Chester Co. WC and Adamsville played each other for years but haven't in several now. I hope WC and SH keep it going, good competition and not a bad drive either

It'll be much closer and WC will have to play well on defense if they want to win. The offense will put up points but can they slow SH down is the question

WC has to protect the ball to win this game!  That's the bottom line!  We  cannot turn the ball over, we have to make the most of every possession and put as many points on the scoreboard as possible!

I think they put a lot of work into ball control this week, at least that's what I heard

I hope we worked on tackling too, just haven't tackled well at times at some positions!  We have improved, but have we improved  enough for this week? This will be a test for the rest of the season!  That's how I see it!  "GO CATS"

I hope we worked on tackling too, just haven't tackled well at times at some positions! We have improved, but have we improved enough for this week? This will be a test for the rest of the season! That's how I see it! "GO CATS"

I hope so, done a great job getting to the runner but haven't done well at wrapping up. When one defender makes contact the rest of the team should be right there to help