Signal Mountain at Ooltewah

BigDave1967

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked the intensity and execution I saw from my Eagles last week, but mental discipline was lacking. (17 penalties for 170 yards and stupid personal fouls). It's hard to win games playing behind the sticks the entire game. Hopefully, the coach will correct that issue this week in practice. The Owls will have a chip on their shoulder this week and no doubt want to make a statement in this game. My Eagles are going to have to play with the same intensity, but will have to keep their emotions in check.

I think we can play with the Owls for a while, but with our numbers, it will be a challenge to hold up for four quarters. I'll be happy if we can keep it a game for the first half and come out of the week with no injuries.

GO EAGLES ! ! !

I actually think these 2 teams are well suited for each other.  Should be a close game.  If Owls can get mentally past the Riverdale thrashing they should squeak out a close win.

From what I have read the Owls ran into a buzz saw last week. Hopefully, they can rebound this Friday. It will be interesting to see how this district shapes up with the resurgence of some teams that were down last year. Good luck guys.