Farragut at Oak Ridge

BigDave1967

The band's show this year is titled "Beatles in Blue" hence the blue shirts. The band did not take the 3rd qtr off last night either. As a former band member and a former Pride member for 6 yrs. I can say that you leave before the 2nd quarter is over to warm up and perform during halftime. I have no issue with taking the 3rd quarter off. I know there were many times in high school I had not eaten since lunch. Cheerleaders take halftime off...football takes halftime off, so why is the band not deserving of time off as well?

I agree with Bounder, no other team gets the blue thing. Wear your school colors or stay home. JMO

My HVA Hawks got a big win. They were glad you guys beat F team. Watched replay of game. Was wondering why Graham didn't touch ball much early. But then BAM. If he was in I and had just 20 carries a game he would have 200 yards a game. At Bearden they were comparing him to Devrin Young. Devrin wasn't that fast as a sophomore. Devrin was more quick. His vision and feet may be one of best I've seen. His dad is a good coach so I know he will help with his receiving skills. Tee Higgins make plays with 3 people defending him.

Evidently you haven't watched very OR football. Yea 5 was a little off at times tonight but made his prescense known. You did notice when he was on D that the ball pretty went to the opposite side.

Agreed. He is a lock down corner. I bet he hasn't had more than 5 passes completed on him all year, and the ones that were have been minimal gains.

Edited by SweetScience

Congrats to Oak Ridge. Excited about this young bunch of Admirals, particularly the defense (new starters at every position on D-line and secondary). Playing against quality athletes will only help to prepare the younger players and make them better. There are only 15 seniors, so I truly believe this team will improve considerably as the season wears on.

Congrats to Oak Ridge. Excited about this young bunch of Admirals, particularly the defense (new starters at every position on D-line and secondary). Playing against quality athletes will only help to prepare the younger players and make them better. There are only 15 seniors, so I truly believe this team will improve considerably as the season wears on.

Y'all had a really good freshman team ladt year, so the future is bright there!

I have watched a bit of OR football in my lfetime, and I readily agree #5 is a good player. My comment was more about the way the media hypes these guys I guess. When media outlets call a kid the best WR in the country you expect him to put on a show. It's a bit ridiculous on, my part, to be disappointed when a kid only puts on a "good" show rather than look like Superman out there.