Farragut at Oak Ridge

BigDave1967

OK IM BOUT TO KEEP IT 100.

I WATCHED THE CATS AND GUTS AND THAT WAS A REAL GAME CONGRATS CATS YOU PULLED IT OUT . GRAHAM LOOKS GOOD YOU HAVE TO HAVE MY DEFENSE FROM 2015 TO STOP HIM AND TEE GON BE TEE. DA GUTS LOOK GOOOD TOO.4-5A WILL HAVE THEIR HANDS FULL. WE STILL ON A CUPCAKE TOUR PUTTING UP BIG POINTS NOT IMPRESSED RIGHT NOW. GOOD LUCK WITH CAMPBELL COUNTY.

#LOP

#YOULOOKEDAIGHT

OK IM BOUT TO KEEP IT 100.

I WATCHED THE CATS AND GUTS AND THAT WAS A REAL GAME CONGRATS CATS YOU PULLED IT OUT . GRAHAM LOOKS GOOD YOU HAVE TO HAVE MY DEFENSE FROM 2015 TO STOP HIM AND TEE GON BE TEE. DA GUTS LOOK GOOOD TOO.4-5A WILL HAVE THEIR HANDS FULL. WE STILL ON A CUPCAKE TOUR PUTTING UP BIG POINTS NOT IMPRESSED RIGHT NOW. GOOD LUCK WITH CAMPBELL COUNTY.

#LOP

#YOULOOKEDAIGHT

Thanks PA. The Guts always give us a great game and tonight was no different. All things go out the window when these two hookup. Found a way to win, so I'm glad. Like UT last night, a win is a win. It's good to get battle tested early in the year. Be better for it in the long run. #LOP

Boy, did I screw the pooch tonight. Farragut was a much better team than I thought. We may certainly play them again.

It was a very good game that either team could have won. I'm happy the Cats found a way to pull it out. We may not have looked good doing it but a win is a win.

While watching OR on the internet, I also watched Cleveland on TV here in Chattanooga. They destroyed  an  average Soddy team. The Wildcats better sharpen their claws each week if they want to beat Cleveland.

TRUST ME CLEVELAND IS NOT A THREAT.AND SODDY IS BELOW AVERAGE QB OUT LEADING RECIEVER PLAYING QB WHOLE TEAM 100LBS SOAK AND WET.

#DONTFEARTHEVEER

Thanks PA. The Guts always give us a great game and tonight was no different. All things go out the window when these two hookup. Found a way to win, so I'm glad. Like UT last night, a win is a win. It's good to get battle tested early in the year. Be better for it in the long run. #LOP

We were nothing like UT last night. This game is more UT vs Florida in recent years with Farragut being Florida. I'm happy with the win but I thought after we went up 10-0 that Farragut took over the game in the second quarter. They're good but for us to come out down in the third quarter 16-10 and kicking off, then totally taking over the game is good, real good. I find nothing about our win anything like the emotionless and pathetic effort from UT last night against Appalachain State!