Farragut at Oak Ridge

BigDave1967

I have watched a bit of OR football in my lfetime, and I readily agree #5 is a good player. My comment was more about the way the media hypes these guys I guess. When media outlets call a kid the best WR in the country you expect him to put on a show. It's a bit ridiculous on, my part, to be disappointed when a kid only puts on a "good" show rather than look like Superman out there.

He's part of a TEAM, not Superman working alone.

I'd say if our coaches wanted Tee to take over a game and he really wanted to, I'm sure he could. But, how would we improve as an overall team if we just threw it up to Tee every time? Those other guys work their butts off in practice just as much as Tee does, so they deserve their share of the load as well. Also, come playoff time if all we've done is throw to Tee we won't get very far. Personally I'd much rather be a well rounded offense with a lot of different options. It's obvious to me that Tee is just on another level athletic wise than all the other kids on the field. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out, not to me at least.

I'd say if our coaches wanted Tee to take over a game and he really wanted to, I'm sure he could. But, how would we improve as an overall team if we just threw it up to Tee every time? Those other guys work their butts off in practice just as much as Tee does, so they deserve their share of the load as well. Also, come playoff time if all we've done is throw to Tee we won't get very far. Personally I'd much rather be a well rounded offense with a lot of different options. It's obvious to me that Tee is just on another level athletic wise than all the other kids on the field. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out, not to me at least.

:thumb:right on

SS DA CATS ARE TRYING TO WIN AND FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN TEE IS YOUR BEST SHOT. NOW THAT LIL RB IS A STUD BUT TEE IS A MAN AMONGST BOYS. IF HE WOULD'VE NOT HAWKED THAT GUTS PLAYER DOWN FOR THAT TD THIS WOULD BE ANOTHER CONVERSATION. YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME WITH YOUR BEST PLAYERS AND IF HE CAN TAKE OVER A GAME LET HIM. I WAS WONDERING HOW YOUR QB WOULD BE ABLE TO GET IT TO HIM. IT WAS NOT THAT GOOD LAST SEASON.

SS DA CATS ARE TRYING TO WIN AND FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN TEE IS YOUR BEST SHOT. NOW THAT LIL RB IS A STUD BUT TEE IS A MAN AMONGST BOYS. IF HE WOULD'VE NOT HAWKED THAT GUTS PLAYER DOWN FOR THAT TD THIS WOULD BE ANOTHER CONVERSATION. YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME WITH YOUR BEST PLAYERS AND IF HE CAN TAKE OVER A GAME LET HIM. I WAS WONDERING HOW YOUR QB WOULD BE ABLE TO GET IT TO HIM. IT WAS NOT THAT GOOD LAST SEASON.

He hawked him down allright. But, to some posters he has no speed lol..He came out of nowhere.

He hawked him down allright. But, to some posters he has no speed lol..He came out of nowhere.

SOME POSTERS THINK THAT ERRBODY WITH PADS ON SHOULD PLAY AND THAT IS NOT THE CASE HECK ERRBODY CAN'T PLAY THEY JUST SEAT FILLERS. IT'S DANGEROUS TO BE UNDER A SYSTEM THAT DON'T CARE ABOUT WINNING.ENJOY THAT WIN BUT WIN WHEN IT MATTERS IN THE PLAYOFFS. THAT GAME WAS REAL CLOSE AND I'M TELLING YOU DA GUTS ARE VERY CONFIDENT THAT THEY CAN GET THE NEXT ONE. HARD TO BEAT THE SAME TEAM TWICE. STAY FOCUSED.

#LOP

#GO CATS!

SOME POSTERS THINK THAT ERRBODY WITH PADS ON SHOULD PLAY AND THAT IS NOT THE CASE HECK ERRBODY CAN'T PLAY THEY JUST SEAT FILLERS. IT'S DANGEROUS TO BE UNDER A SYSTEM THAT DON'T CARE ABOUT WINNING.ENJOY THAT WIN BUT WIN WHEN IT MATTERS IN THE PLAYOFFS. THAT GAME WAS REAL CLOSE AND I'M TELLING YOU DA GUTS ARE VERY CONFIDENT THAT THEY CAN GET THE NEXT ONE. HARD TO BEAT THE SAME TEAM TWICE. STAY FOCUSED.

#LOP

#GO CATS!

No doubt. And yes, Tee could play defense in college if he wanted to, but I think college coaches no doubt see him as a WR.