South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

Until I hear something from someone concrete o don't believe that mess. Idk why our coaches would put us behind the 8 ball by doing this. There isn't a kid on grundys team that would start on the MC team

It's a shame that the ol Marion ball coach gonna stoop to recruiting kids outta county just to keep winnin ball games..Marion talent pool must be dropping after this year..makes me question whether all them wins Marion got last year was legit..I mean who knows where all these boys are from..

From a good source it's same kid that tried to go sp and play too. Kid is still playing for Grundy. Heard he had good face to face meeting with coach at sp though. Alot of smoke but no fire. Just don't see Mc coaches going out of there way to recruit that can't start on your team. If u recruit one better make it a blue chipper IMO.

Back to game. McCain runs for 150 tonight and Mc wins by 2 td. Game will be close until 4th quarter

From a good source it's same kid that tried to go sp and play too. Kid is still playing for Grundy. Heard he had good face to face meeting with coach at sp though. Alot of smoke but no fire. Just don't see Mc coaches going out of there way to recruit that can't start on your team. If u recruit one better make it a blue chipper IMO.

Back to game. McCain runs for 150 tonight and Mc wins by 2 td. Game will be close until 4th quarter

Be careful WHOF, put them Rose Colored Glasses away Edited by OLD PIRATE