Sequatchie vs Smith County

SCPRIDE30

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sequatchie didn't have no trouble handling the speed against south Pitt..guarantee south Pitt the fastest team they will meet until they play notre dame..Smith is down this year but I still think they are in contention to finish 3rd in the region that being said smith keeps it close in the first half but hey diddle diddle Indians up the middle Indians wins 35-14

It's a region game.

Smith will be ready to play. Don't over look anybody the next 8weeks and Sequatchie has a great chance of going 10-0.

More like a 100% chance. This is the most disciplined Squatch team I've ever seen. Every one of the boys has bought into coach's system, and it's showing on the field.

I didn't even know until this week smith county still had a football program. Thought they had become more of a tennis or golf school.... Like ol' Boldstradamus predicted last week, Squatch makes this one ugly in the 3rd, get some of those baby Squatchs some experience.

Serious note though, if I were from Smith county, I'd probably sit on my porch and whittle or whatever you people do for fun, cause this one's gonna be ugly (unless those cheatin refs have a say). Anyone who doesn't think Squatch rolls in this one doesn't have his head screwed on straight, kinda like my cousin Darrell, god rest him.

Edited by bolddust281