Pearl Cohn @ Macon County

MaconVol

I believe Macon makes the play-offs this year and is improved. I believe Pearl-Cohn has much more speed and has played a much tougher schedule. Macon County is a fun place to play and they will be fired up before a large home crowd. I think Pearl-Cohn jumps out to a pretty big lead and Macon County scores late to make it interesting. Carlisle is very impressive , but Vaughn and Parker will cause Macon Co. problems. I'm saying Pearl-Cohn 34-23.

Edited by LEON

I believe Macon makes the play-offs this year and is improved. I believe Pearl-Cohn has much more speed and has played a much tougher schedule. Macon County is a fun place to play and they will be fired up before a large home crowd. I think Pearl-Cohn jumps out to a pretty big lead and Macon County scores late to make it interesting. Carlisle is very impressive , but Vaughn and Parker will cause Macon Co. problems. I'm saying Pearl-Cohn 34-23.

pretty right on post here.....Macon is a tough place to play in that old style but great stadium up on the mountain when the crowd is into it.