Meigs County @ Marion County

Trust me Meigs kids aren't scared of Marion and yes they do want a part of you , they want to see how much they have improved from last year , win or loose and we may get beat but it won't be because the don't want any part of you , Marion is by far the best we played last year and I'm sure they are good this year , we will see how good on Friday

We know you boys are going to be tough! Only ones predicting a big win are the ones belonging to other schools! I believe we are both ready for the challenge! After Friday we will definitely know how this region is going to shape up!

Guest Lightsout44

We know you boys are going to be tough! Only ones predicting a big win are the ones belonging to other schools! I believe we are both ready for the challenge! After Friday we will definitely know how this region is going to shape up!

Guest Lightsout44

Agree! We will be challenged early. This should be a good game! No doubt the boys will be prepared!

Guest Lightsout44

I think it going to be close game for a little while. Qb will have to make some plays. Walt had 5td and around 200 yards rushing last year in the game. So I think they use same game plan and let #2 run more than he has 1st two games. Mc 34 to 13[/quote

We will definitely have to spread out their D and soften up the middle if we want to be successful. I believe #2 will take care of business. As will the rest of the team. I am a little concerned with the kicking game, both on kick offs and PATs.

Edited by Lightsout44

Honestly I believe that the one big obstacle for MC is the players looking ahead to SP. Some on here believe that coaches and fans hurt the team by looking ahead but that is bunk. Coaches are supposed to look ahead and what fans do don't amount to a hill of roy between the lines.

This is the absolute truth.. I'm glad we have an open week. Just to lick our wounds and prepare. Tough to focus the week of this game.. alot of extra stuff going on. But I think yall win this week.

Our Tigers wil put up a fight. Jut know it will be a uphill battle in Jasper vs the refs the whistle and Santa Clause.....LOL

I wish my Tiger fan friend's team good luck, but I think it will take more than the Tigers can provide to beat Marion.  One major thing is whether Tigers can forget the severe beat down they took last year against Marion? If they go into this game too tight and tense, they'll get beat again bad.