Adamsville invades the Lions Den TCA

cardfan

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt it! Mine was from the basketball court. I was a sissy according to Tommy Browder and didn't play after 8th grade! Ha. My senior year y'all beat us and Sambo had 32 tackles I believe. I'm not exaggerating either. He dominated and I was proud of him!

Yeah, he was an All-American that night for sure! 32 tackles, about 20 solo, 4 td's & about 120 yds rushing!! He had NFL talent!

I believe you guys can go 5-5. I'm just saying that this game is a part of your 5 losses. And with the Scotts Hill game against Wayne County, the result of that Game could be a toss up with Scotts Hill and Trinity. Granite, it appears that Wayne County had cramping issue in their 2nd half. The fact is, your Lions can beat South Gibson, JCS and Halls. In a matter of fact, they should beat Gibson County and JCS. There's 2 wins. I'm not sold on South Gibson for one reason. They had a nail bitter with Obion Central. Obion Central beat Southside and Southside lost to Fayette-Ware. It's kind of bad that Fayette-Ware had to go to a Memphis region just to improve their ball club in terms of wins, however, I'm happy for those Wildcats. I believe your Lions can beat South Gibson. So there's 3. Halls, I know they're athletic, other than that, I don't know. If you beat them, there's 4.

With the game Saturday, I think everybody saw USJ's lost to FACS as an opportunity for TCA to beat USJ. With all the talk, everything in that game simply boils down to USJ made the plays and Trinity did not. That's all, it happens. I always tell students "You can go to your room and spend 50 hours preparing for an Algebra test, and when you take the test, you probably still don't know what you're doing. It happens. It's life."

You guys are young. However, I feel you guys are like 1-3 players away from being a pretty darn good ball club. Wish you guys have the running back from Bruceton (very underrated running back). If he was at Trinity, he would change the whole complexion of TCA Football. And someone else to add on. Maybe there's a guy out there on you middle school team that has the coaches impression of "we got something" or a Freshman that has that capability.

Other than the running back for the Lions, I just don't think you guys have the playmakers this year. No discredit, you guys are young. Every 1A/2A teams rebuild except for Adamsville and Union City. Look at what Peabody is doing this year. Dresden next year? Could be that same way.

I'll give you guys another touchdown. 35-14 will be my score. I will admit, been kind of harsh on you guys!

Obion is much improved and y'all only beat SS by a TD in the jamboree. 

We're on to you two, Big Ed!

my what do you mean? We have no tricks up our sleeves. Here is the real deal. We are young. We knew after last year we would have our line back in tact. But we have had one offensive lineman seperate his shoulder and has not been on the field. One of our middle defensive lineman from last year who played in the middle and disrupted a lot of plays is done with football. He had hip replacement surgery 2 years ago and played even though doctors did not want him too. He damaged it more and had surgery on his other hip. We also lost our starting running back in the spring who is a senior with the same kind of injury your running back suffered. Now then injuries are a part of the game but when you start the season with a 30 man roster injuries can be devestating to a team. Plus to add to it I want y'all to look in our student section Friday. There are plenty of athletes but to be honest a bunch of MOMMAS BOYS. I say that because it is frustrating seeing theses young guys stand in the crowd but won't put any work in to anything There are 3 in the crowd that played last year and would have started this year. They are just cloudy thinking that they will be basketball or baseball stars. When the truth is they do not want to put work in and it will show up in their other sports. Now saying all of that will the lions lay down. NO!!! They will show up and fight. I have seen glimpses of what is to come but I believe we are a year away. That does not mean that they won't put it together Friday. Just gonna be a huge task. They know the winner of this game is in the drivers seat. And trust me our boys want to be driving the bus. Also sometimes being young makes you dumb and not scared of things that are about to happen. Who knows? We loose 2 seniors after this year and one is a starter. So get us while you think the getting is good. I hope when the changes come down we stay on the schedule with each other. I believe our programs bring out the best in each other. Be safe on travels and pray no injuries. Good luck to the Lions!