South Fulton(1-1) at Humboldt(1-1) (Doug Atkins Stadium) 9-2-2016

HuskerVol04

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Humboldt only gave 14 first half points against Milan. Humboldt defense is pretty good SF may win but they will not score 42 points.

I think Humboldt will play better, The center snapped the ball over the Qb head at least ten times so they will need to correct that! Defense stayed on the field to long & Milan just wore them down & I agree if SF wins they will not score 42 points. Humboldt coaching staff didn't make any adjustments in the second half, Milan put eight (8) players in the box to stop the run, got to make defense play honest! Humboldt will get better as the season goes & I predict they will go 7-3 & maybe 8-2 if they stay injury free! Also, had to many penalties against Milan can't continue to do that & win against good teams. Hoping for a injury free game & a Viking victory, Humboldt-35 SF-14!

Edited by 87vikingalumni

I think Humboldt will play better, The center snapped the ball over the Qb head at least ten times so they will need to correct that! Defense stayed on the field to long & Milan just wore them down & I agree if SF wins they will not score 42 points. Humboldt coaching staff didn't make any adjustments in the second half, Milan put eight (8) players in the box to stop the run, got to make defense play honest! Humboldt will get better as the season goes & I predict they will go 7-3 & maybe 8-2 if they stay injury free! Also, had to many penalties against Milan can't continue to do that & win against good teams. Hoping for a injury free game & a Viking victory, Humboldt-35 SF-14!

Yes if the Vikings correct mistakes. They will get better as the year goes on. Vikings need to throw the ball now and then. If they get some offense going they will be ok they are better than last year. The scary part the district they pay in is double tough and UC Dresden And Peabody will get better as well.

Yes if the Vikings correct mistakes. They will get better as the year goes on. Vikings need to throw the ball now and then. If they get some offense going they will be ok they are better than last year. The scary part the district they pay in is double tough and UC Dresden And Peabody will get better as well.

Yes, I agree, Humboldt should mix in some pass plays even if it's just quick passes to the receivers to keep defense honest. District 14A will be a tough district again this year & UC and Dresden will be the teams to beat!

Yes, I agree, Humboldt should mix in some pass plays even if it's just quick passes to the receivers to keep defense honest. District 14A will be a tough district again this year & UC and Dresden will be the teams to beat!

Jr has got to step it up a notch and take control. He must get tougher on his kids. Jr knows football no doubt and u want meet a better man. I heard he threw some off the team trying to get Humboldt back on track. He must do what he has to do!

Jr has got to step it up a notch and take control. He must get tougher on his kids. Jr knows football no doubt and u want meet a better man. I heard he threw some off the team trying to get Humboldt back on track. He must do what he has to do!

He was west TN all star coach in 2014 and my son played for him. Said he was a great coach and person. The boy really enjoyed playing in that games. Glad they started doing that for the kids last hurrah 

I think Humboldt may be a little better than some think. Some may be taking Humboldt a bit light.

I think Humboldt may be a little better than some think. Some may be taking Humboldt a bit light.

Yes, I hope teams are taking them lightly but I think Coach Reed will have them ready to play, just have to make game-time adjustments! If, the offense comes together they will be hard to beat, defense isn't that bad but can't stay on field all night!

Yes, I hope teams are taking them lightly but I think Coach Reed will have them ready to play, just have to make game-time adjustments! If, the offense comes together they will be hard to beat, defense isn't that bad but can't stay on field all night

The weather going to be great tomorrow night. i will go out on the limb and go with Humboldt big! The Vikings held their hold pretty well against Milan the first half last week. For a 1A school going against a 3A power.