Fulton at Anderson County

BigDave1967

Hog, I got a great story for you.  I had a couple of friends that are big into hunting.  The weekend of the Arkansas game here at Neyland in '98, they killed a boar on a hunt, field dressed it, and threw it into the back of the pick up.  Before the game they drove the truck with the boar to the Long Branch on the Cumberland strip and parked right there on the strip in the Long Branch parking lot with the boar on display facing the strip for all the foot traffic to see.  Needless to say it was quite the conversation piece to fans partying on the strip after that historic win. MetroPulse even wrote an article about the scene.  Arkansas fans didn't quite know what to make out of them two proud orange necks and their hog.  It was great.

Hog, I got a great story for you. I had a couple of friends that are big into hunting. The weekend of the Arkansas game here at Neyland in '98, they killed a boar on a hunt, field dressed it, and threw it into the back of the pick up. Before the game they drove the truck with the boar to the Long Branch on the Cumberland strip and parked right there on the strip in the Long Branch parking lot with the boar on display facing the strip for all the foot traffic to see. Needless to say it was quite the conversation piece to fans partying on the strip after that historic win. MetroPulse even wrote an article about the scene. Arkansas fans didn't quite know what to make out of them two proud orange necks and their hog. It was great.

classic ...I would love to have another 98 season

I could rub it in on AC and say I predicted this two years ago but I haven't. ... I feel for the kids expecially mason...hard to run the ball behind a weak line,..I know there counting on those 4 or 5 players from norris next year but you have to have more than that....a 5 win season next year still want change the future ..maybe 3 or 4 more years the fans will finally see....GT recruiting days from halls,central,union county and yes CC are over. Ac will have to make a change or they will always be a 500 or lower team..that's just my opinion

You know when everyone sees your post they talk about you taking some guy out in the woods....... lol I dont need to take that any further..