Bledsoe vs Silverdale

warrior1981

All of the mamas and grillers need to calm down and let the man do his job. Him not living in Bledsoe County doesn't have one thing to do with his coaching of your team. Where is all of this talent you speak of having in Bledsoe County? How is your pay scale in Bledsoe County? Do you have a high enough pay scale to attract high profile coaches? Do you have a rich tradition that will attract high profile coaches? Does Bledsoe County have a chance to win state titles? This will also attract high profile coaches. You should be thankful for what you have. It could always be worse. Have you ever heard of Red Boiling Springs? They set a national record once for most losses in a row. You're also in a district where wins are going to be hard to come by this season. Bledsoe County upset Meigs last season. That was monumental for them. Bledsoe is never going to consistently beat Tyner, Boyd, Marion, Polk, Meigs, Brainerd. It's just not going to happen.

Edited by TheAmbassador

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe when the only fans on bledsoe sidelines are the players parents, eventually changes will be made. You can tell the crowds are diminishing.

We have to be competitive. I drive 90 min round trip to catch a home game, but i am done with that.

We are almost there and I don't blame you one bit! Maybe if not only fans stop coming but if kids keep leaving a real change might happen. Just look at the number of Bledsoe County kids that are playing for other teams in our area. And it's all because we are not even competitive. Like it or not, that's coaching. It wasn't long ago that Marion was losing, they got rid of their coach and are now winning, Dunlap was losing and got rid of some coaches and are now winning, Rhea just a few years ago only won 1 game and now look at them under a new coach. Bledsoe County has won at times and the youth program has won many championships over the years. It comes down to one word, COACHING!

We are almost there and I don't blame you one bit! Maybe if not only fans stop coming but if kids keep leaving a real change might happen. Just look at the number of Bledsoe County kids that are playing for other teams in our area. And it's all because we are not even competitive. Like it or not, that's coaching. It wasn't long ago that Marion was losing, they got rid of their coach and are now winning, Dunlap was losing and got rid of some coaches and are now winning, Rhea just a few years ago only won 1 game and now look at them under a new coach. Bledsoe County has won at times and the youth program has won many championships over the years. It comes down to one word, COACHING!

LMBO, you should go down to the school and request a sit down meeting with Coach Owensby. I'm sure he would like to hear face to face about the displeasure you have with him.

LMBO, you should go down to the school and request a sit down meeting with Coach Owensby. I'm sure he would like to hear face to face about the displeasure you have with him.

I have no need to sit down with anyone. At the end of the year with record will speak for itself. I hope it is better than I am afraid it will be. I really think we will win 2 or 3 games and that is all. That is not and should not be acceptable to anyone. If your job is to coach and you don't win more than you lose, you are not doing what you are getting paid for. That is the plain simple truth whether anyone likes it or not.

My youngest will play for Bledsoe one day and it kills me to read this thread! Why come on here bashing your coaches knowing he prob gets on here and reads just like the players and everyone else does? All schools go through it!!! At least most do! Not all schools have the ability to pull great talent every year! It will come back to Bledsoe one day! Just hang in there and support what you got!!! I know of 1 athlete that they will get in about 6 years and be a game changer lol!!! Good luck to BLEDSOE and as a fan go out and support your kids WIN or LOSE!!!!