FORREST AT WESTMORELAND

GeneralForrest

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Westmoreland is very young. For you Forrest fans, our #44 is a sophomore. We have been playing alot better teams the first 2 weeks of our season than you guys. We will get better and better if the guys keep their heart in it. The future is bright up here but we are rebuilding. Last season was a rebuilding year but we were optimistic because of the move down into 2a but in reality we lost our Qb, tailback, center, guard, tightend, and lots of depth to go with them. I was told y'all had one of yalls best teams last season. Well it looked like from tonight Forrest and Westmoreland are on about the same level outside y'all having a kicking game.

Can anyone confirm 2 long TD runs called back for Forrest? And 6 holding calls on Forrest?

I listened to the game. It would've been 21-0 before westy scored. The score does not reflect the the difference in these two teams. Just who executed and who didn't. I know 2 out of 3 of the long runs were touchdowns, and the other was down to around the 10. The holding calls down field are probably questionable. On the positive, they still endured and showed heart and grit to leave with w. Forrest has some great leadership.But they are younger than you would think. I said it at the beginning of the year, I think they will finish 2 in our region. But unless the region changes, no one in region 4 will avoid being mercy ruled. During the next 3 years. And I whole heartedly believe that. Edited by grubby21

There were two touchdowns called back and a long run to the 15 called back before half. There were more penalties called on Forrest the first half than all of last year. Every time it seemed we made a play the flags came out. The game got ugly at times. Alot of mouthing going on from both sides. Hats off to Westmoreland. It was a very intense game. Great game to watch.

Have no time for your nonsense mailman! I never make excuses but after watching the film this morning some calls were mighty suspicious! Especially after a kid gets 40 yds down the field and a flag flys out at the line of scrimmage when they see he is scoring! Plenty of flags could have been throwed against Westmoreland but weren't. But it doesn't matter now. We won! Great game to watch! Good luck to the Westmoreland kids! Hope they have a great rest of the yr!

Edited by CEJ1972