Lewis - Parsons

alltime

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game will b a good measuring stick for both teams n how will they do n the district. If rhs is healthy expect a good game with the west Panthers coming out on top.

Watching this game as my cats have riverside next week. Would love for us to play Lewis Co but not going to happen anytime soon. Good luck to both teams tonight. Play ur best, that's all you can do!

Actually alltime it was 6 turnovers 3 ints and 3 fumbles one in the end zone. Our offense is clicking so far. We haven't punted this year.

Just wait on Waverly then you will get plenty of practice with your punt game. 6 turnovers, might want to clean that up cause against any decent team the outcome would have been deferent

Just to inform u my friend this isn't the same Lewis co team from last yr. I'm not saying Lewis won't punt against Wavo but Lewis will put up atleast 40. Wavo lost alot off last yrs team. (Just my opinion)

I'm not saying Lewis Co won't put up big numbers and win but Waverly has a good team, I saw them up close in scrimmage this year and they pretty good