Signal Mountain Eagles @ Tyner Rams

TynerRamFan

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way too many penalties, and particularly personal fouls, on both sides. In the end, they hurt Tyner worse than Signal, but I would still have to say that Signal played more solid football on both sides of the ball and deserved the win.

Aside from the penalties, I was very proud of how my Eagles played tonight. As they have in every game, they played hard and fought to the final buzzer, despite being severely outnumbered and outmanned. There is no quit in these guys, and they truly play as a team. With all the hard work they have put in and all of the adversity they have overcome, I am so happy for them to finally get their first win this season.

Got to give a special shoutout to #35, Colin Weigert. He has been a beast this entire season, and tonight was probably his best individual performance. That boy never comes off the field, and he's giving 110% on every snap. Also, a special shoutout to #5, Travion Williams. He has had a tough season, with some key turnovers and busted coverages, but he really came through tonight, catching the winning touchdown at the end of the game. That catch will hopefully boost his confidence, help him play up to his potential for the rest of the season. And a huge shoutout to our big uglies in the trenches, going both ways on the line and still dominating the line of scrimmage at the final buzzer.

Tyner has a very good team and some great athletes. This game should be a wakeup call for them, and I am sure they will rebound and be playing their best ball come playoff season.

Edited by MountainTroll

TynerRam Fan it was nice meeting you tonight and your wife as well! You are correct the game ended very sloppy but in the end the team that wanted it more won the game! 

Hope you get things straighten out soon! Thanks again for your hospitality!

Same here payner410, it was good putting a face with a screen name. Good luck to SM the rest of the season.