Oak Ridge vs Anderson Co

froshpop

I was reading the paper and Gaddis said their QB will be the best one we have faced all year. I have a hard time believing he is better than Maupin was for DB, and even Farragut's QB who I think is pretty good himself, and both of them are Seniors this AC kid is a Soph. If he's better then both of those 2 guys as a Soph he will be Joe Montana as a Senior.

LMAO!

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The refs was pretty bad last night... But anyway was a fun game to watch if you like offense. Wish #22 and #25 was not hurt for AC ... Good luck OR the rest of the way. I would love to see what our Coaches could do with your team...You all got talent all over the field.

AC played a great game. They gave us everything we could handle. CDG is gonna have a juggernaut soon. By the way, the bad officiating you claim was headed by an AC guy. Don't put it on the refs because you are taking away an outstanding effort from the Mavs.

Edited by rockytop7

I heard JG had 284 yds on 13 carries.Tee with 12 rec 134 yds and 3 TDs.Unreal offense with the worst Oak Ridge Defense I have ever watched.After DB I thought maybe it was just good team,after Farragut I thought well we always play bad vs them.But after Mavs it is clear we just SUCK at every aspect of Defense.And Tee cant help because they just go the other way.Time to scrap what we are doing and try something else.Move people around or anything but what we are doing.Bright side at least we are 4-0.

CoachT Poster Placed On Probation ... that piece of sheet known as WillieTheWildcat was stripped of his right to predict scores for Oak Ridge football games. The clown predicted OR to win 63 - 0. His pregame post was full of glorious praise for the Wildcats that never materialized. When reached at a crack house, the broke down sham of a man muttered, "ssss sorry,, so sorry, forgive me." Mr Wildcat will not be picking OR scores for the newt two weeks. So sad t see a person fall so far so fast. It should be noted Willie sparked of a firestorm earlier in the season with an unfortunate VANILLA comment.

RIP WtW ...RWR! GRRRRRR

This made me laugh

True thanks cats wild....

busted beamer you forgot wich one you were loged onto..lol.lol pretty pathetic you have nothing better to do than pretend to be a CC fan and troll everyone and I seen were your trolling the Oak ridge and Lenoir city thread....you can't out fox the hog lol I also know space is bigger daddy...you guys need a life.

I heard JG had 284 yds on 13 carries.Tee with 12 rec 134 yds and 3 TDs.Unreal offense with the worst Oak Ridge Defense I have ever watched.After DB I thought maybe it was just good team,after Farragut I thought well we always play bad vs them.But after Mavs it is clear we just SUCK at every aspect of Defense.And Tee cant help because they just go the other way.Time to scrap what we are doing and try something else.Move people around or anything but what we are doing.Bright side at least we are 4-0.

AC has good coaches and exposed OR defense. The good thing for OR is they won the game & know what they need to work on.OR coaches will get the D fixed they have some good looking players with speed. 

Edited by Space3

We missed too many tackles.  but we did get the win.  It was a gutsy effort.  I knew AC would bring it hard and they were better than their record indicated.  AC qb was excellent and Moog (sp) was a big ole bruiser.  Good luck rest of way AC.  Sure would like to see AC/CC.  

Ole Hickory, put CC back on the schedule, c'mon man.