William Blount Hosts Heritage

GovMan

I totally agree, and it would be great for this program and these young men. Of course Jeff Co ain't just gonna roll over for us and Bearden is probably better than I want to believe. But we could beat both those teams. Go Govs!!

I told everyone before the season started that these kids had a shot at 5-6 wins. #2 can play QB at some D1 colleges next year if he gets a shot. JC and SH should be Govs wins. Bearden has history of giving WB trouble, but that game is certainly winnable.6-4 is more than reasonable.  Happy for those kids if it plays out that way.

I totally agree, and it would be great for this program and these young men. Of course Jeff Co ain't just gonna roll over for us and Bearden is probably better than I want to believe. But we could beat both those teams. Go Govs!!

Bearden has had our number for a long time, and we are way overdue for a win in that series. I hope it will come next week!

It will be closer. I'm am not sold on DB being a quality win just yet. Time will tell.

It's funny that all of a sudden DB is awful after WB beat them when most were calling for them to mercy rule us. To be honest, I dont know how good of a team they'll be going forward, but I do know that WB played hard, didn't turn the ball over/make stupid mistakes, and overcame adversity to get a big win on the road. I dont know about DB, but I do know that WB will have a chance to win every game remaining on their schedule but Maryville if they continue to play like they did in Kingsport. Edited by Governors91