William Blount Hosts Heritage

GovMan

Go back and check...I said it would be closer than most think. WB beat a pitiful LC team by just 3 scores and got absolutely destroyed by Alcoa. DB lost their QB early second half and another stud. Let's see how things play out. DB is a NET team....poor football in recent history with poor competition.....for the most part. WB has some more wins to achieve before I and many others are convinced that the turn you have crowed about is real.

I agree with your assessment of LC and DB both. Except the same thing was true of those teams last year as well, and WB barely beat LC and got clobbered by DB at home last year. Those teams are still bad. WB is much improved, thus the difference I n the scores from last year to this year. WB is much improved. Edited by ScottThePreacher

I agree with your assessment of LC and DB both. Except the same thing was true of those teams last year as well, and WB barely beat LC and got clobbered by DB at home last year. Those teams are still bad. WB is much improved, thus the difference I n the scores from last year to this year. WB is much improved.

I agree with you, but I would not call DB a bad team. A mediocre underachieving team maybe, but not bad. They always have talented players.

It's funny that all of a sudden DB is awful after WB beat them when most were calling for them to mercy rule us. To be honest, I dont know how good of a team they'll be going forward, but I do know that WB played hard, didn't turn the ball over/make stupid mistakes, and overcame adversity to get a big win on the road. I dont know about DB, but I do know that WB will have a chance to win every game remaining on their schedule but Maryville if they continue to play like they did in Kingsport.

I stated after watching the replay of the OR/DB game that outside of the DB QB, this is the most unathletic DB team I have seen in years. Happy y'all got that W tho.