Dresden verses Ballard KY

ysoangry

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not gonna jinx my boys. I will let this be settled at the hog lot. How bout it though. Both teams, one year later, still the best two teams in the state. Well. ...at this point in the season anyway. It makes me proud of our region. I will buy you a RC Cola and a Moon Pie just because. .....what you think about that?

Guest hevyrevy1611

69-18. Running clock second half. They scored on our reserves. Worst part was injuries. They had 3, we had 1. Hope everyone heal fast with no issues. Their fans drove a long way and are to be commended for coming. Though few they are faithful. Our Lions are rolling along strong.

Swo I will take you up on the moon pie! And I talk big, but much respect for UC!

Well don't get too excited fbfan, it's not like we are going on a date. I won't take any man out on a date. How bout I buy it and hide it somewhere and then tell you where to go find? Honestly that's about as close as I wanna get. Also much respect for your Lions.