Dresden verses Ballard KY

ysoangry

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I'm sorry fbfan sir. I didn't realize I was talking to you. I thought yso was posting that last score. I will buy you a livercheese sandwich with a big ole slice of onion to make up for that. What would you like to drink? .......I think I know. .........a red neck thermos cup full of buttermilk. Sound good? Please don't be mad at me.

Guest hevyrevy1611

Reserves will prob play lots of the 2nd half. It all Dresden, score is 48-0 at half. Two TD's called back. Lions better stop these penalties, may haunt them in a big game. Ballard's yardage from penalties. They did have a few good plays against us though. Sadly one of their players hurt, had to be carted off. Hope young man is okey. That is never good to see. Ever. ... Keep playing hard Dresden.

He will skin you alive and make jerkey out of your intestines for that remark......

Hey! That was a peace offering. If it helps I will throw in a couple of tickets to a Mountain Oyster fry. I'm sure his beard will be full of grease and. .......other stuff. I don't think there will be a need for any Ranch Dressing. Just saying