8AA 2016-2017

Belsnickel

Saw where Cannon ask to move to 7-AA were turned down by TSSAA. Why would they want to go East?

Reasoning behind what I was told was valid ones IMO. Baseball and softball struggle transportation wise to get to games due to earlier start times coupled with lack of bus drivers that must run their school routes first. Basketball side of it only thing I can see is number of teams per district.

We did make the newspaper however with this issue so maybe we're attempting to be relevant in some way I guess.

Reasoning behind what I was told was valid ones IMO. Baseball and softball struggle transportation wise to get to games due to earlier start times coupled with lack of bus drivers that must run their school routes first. Basketball side of it only thing I can see is number of teams per district.

We did make the newspaper however with this issue so maybe we're attempting to be relevant in some way I guess.

Most high schools have their own buses could they not get their own so they could avoid this issue. This would help everyone. Surely the Cannon County School system  could do it.