8AA 2016-2017

Belsnickel

Heard CM hit a 3 with time left and coach calling timeout and the refs ignored it and let the clock run out the last 3 seconds. That is terrible officiating

I didn't see that but CM coach was not happy at the end with the refs. Guess I know why. When they hit the 3 I looked and think there was 2.4 left. We just held the ball out of bounds until clock ran off. Had a legitimate complaint. Especially at home.

Heard CM hit a 3 with time left and coach calling timeout and the refs ignored it and let the clock run out the last 3 seconds. That is terrible officiating

I didn't see that but CM coach was not happy at the end with the refs. Guess I know why. When they hit the 3 I looked and think there was 2.4 left. We just held the ball out of bounds until clock ran off. Had a legitimate complaint, if he was trying to call one. Especially at home.

Edited by tnhoosier

You keep bringing this up, as if it actually mattered. Game was dominated from the first whistle.

Really? As if it actually mattered?? With Shepperson on the court there +13 points in that game.. second quarter is where Macon got there lead.. with Ashburn catching fire.. Shepperson had 2 points 1 rebound in the first half because of foul trouble.. start of 3rd Smith is down by 22 I believe Shepperson had 18 points and 7 rebounds in the 3rd to cut it down to a 4 or 5 point game until they give him his 4th foul and the lead goes right back up.. please watch the film then come back and let me know if I am wrong.. but Macon is good.. not saying Smith would have won with Shepperson staying in the whole game but surely would've been a tight down to the wire game..