Springfield at Clarksville

JacketLover

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old time rivalry , don't really know who to give the edge to in this one. Jackets seem to be struggling on a two game losing skid and need a win to gain some confidence. Clarksville meanwhile has won two in a row and they have won four straight against the Jackets. Look for this one to be very close.

So much negativity against my beloved Wildcats. I just gotta love all the insight from the pronoun people who claim that “The Clarksville High School†is in such chaos.

As for the game at hand, this is a very old rivalry and one between two teams that respect each other deeply. I was surprised to see that Clarksville has had the series edge since 2005 with a record of 10-3.

But that doesn’t really tell the whole truth, because these two teams usually play a close game regardless of their records. Last year’s score of 21-20 is a prime example.

Now as for this game, I believe it will be another close one with the difference only being one score.

Clarksville 28 – 27 Springfield

So much negativity against my beloved Wildcats. I just gotta love all the insight from the pronoun people who claim that “The Clarksville High School†is in such chaos.

As for the game at hand, this is a very old rivalry and one between two teams that respect each other deeply. I was surprised to see that Clarksville has had the series edge since 2005 with a record of 10-3.

But that doesn’t really tell the whole truth, because these two teams usually play a close game regardless of their records. Last year’s score of 21-20 is a prime example.

Now as for this game, I believe it will be another close one with the difference only being one score.

Clarksville 28 – 27 Springfield

Ahhh, and here we go with the bashing of other member's honest opinions of a certain school. I'm not seeing where anyone said there was chaos at CHS. All I see is people saying they're not that good.