Week 4: Trinity Christian (0-3) at South Gibson (3-0)

NotNoahHouck

SGC - 36

TCA - 17

TCA has a great coaching staff and they will keep them in the game. Its just really hard to replace the best player in program history and not kinda have a hangover from it... Good luck to the Lions but the hornets have your number this year.

Also I tip my hat to the lions for scheduling the way they do. The lions will make the playoffs this year and I think that is a win for them.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you got that right. And we have a bunch of them jumping around trying to kick each other's butts in practice.

Haha! That takes talent! Hey, we could take our 5th and 6th grade team and our MS team and add them to the varsity and SG would still have 20 more players than us! Lot to choose from in Medina!

Friday's game between South Gibson and TCA will be the 6th ever meeting between these two programs.  South Gibson leads the overall series  3-2.  TCA has won 2 of the last 3 games.  At South Gibson, each team has one win.  The largest margin of victory for South Gibson over TCA was in the first meeting back in 2011 as they won 55-18 at TCA.  The largest margin of victory for TCA was a 25 point win (53-28) during the 2014 season in a game that was played at South Gibson. 

In the overall series, South Gibson has outscored TCA 178-165 (35.6-33.0).  When TCA wins, the average score is 44-23.5.  When South Gibson wins, the average score is 43.67-25.67.

My prediction.........a better game than most pontificators predict.

Friday's game between South Gibson and TCA will be the 6th ever meeting between these two programs.  South Gibson leads the overall series  3-2.  TCA has won 2 of the last 3 games.  At South Gibson, each team has one win.  The largest margin of victory for South Gibson over TCA was in the first meeting back in 2011 as they won 55-18 at TCA.  The largest margin of victory for TCA was a 25 point win (53-28) during the 2014 season in a game that was played at South Gibson. 

In the overall series, South Gibson has outscored TCA 178-165 (35.6-33.0).  When TCA wins, the average score is 44-23.5.  When South Gibson wins, the average score is 43.67-25.67.

My prediction.........a better game than most pontificators predict.

Very interesting!!!  

Thanks for posting.