Top girls players in West TN area IMO regardless of class

dmm88

I think you are a little generous on #4 and #9. Both good players but not a large enough body of work to be ranked a high as you have them. i would move Cunningham and either Lytle or Pratt into your top 10. Just my two cents. Those three have been doing it much longer and more consistently over the last 4 years. All mentioned are quality players any coach would love to see show up at their school.

While I respect your two cents, I'll have to disagree. My ranking is for the 2016-2017 season, not for a lifetime award...lol. According to your " body of work " comment, only juniors and seniors would be eligible for a top 10 ranking because they've been doing it over the last 3 or 4 years. I'm only using THIS season's body of work. A freshman or sophomore could easily be #1 on my list if she had the numbers to back it up ! Do you really think the Greenfield freshman Darby cares about the upperclassmen's body of work from two years ago? I do see your point though, but I'm just basing my list on the players that I've seen this season. Using your logic, John Calipari's UK team shouldn't be ranked top 10 and UK freshman Malik Monk shouldn't be a candidate for POY or possible top draft pick because neither have a large body of work...right ? Much respect to you and your argument though. This is why I like this forum !

And dmm88, I was referring to Milan's post player X. Moore, not their little guard A. Moore. I should have given more clarification, sorry.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic