Week 5: Midway @ Oneida

crow

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always say "What's a little smoke in a Ju Ju Hut?"  Rudy, sheesh bro.....I actually thought you had some football sense.  I expect this game to be tight for the first half and then, hopefully, Oneida will have hammered away at them enough to gain a little separation from them.  We were supposed to lose last week....and some of the predictions were as lopsided as Rudy's head.  I respect that bunch SOR....they always fight for it.  Bam Bam is healthy this time around and with Rob getting his touches they are a very solid punch in the gut.  Both backs went for over 100 yards last week.  Our district ain't no stroll in the park this year.....and you can be sure our kids know that having already played the prohibitive favorite....!

Kazaka 

I always say "What's a little smoke in a Ju Ju Hut?" Rudy, sheesh bro.....I actually thought you had some football sense. I expect this game to be tight for the first half and then, hopefully, Oneida will have hammered away at them enough to gain a little separation from them. We were supposed to lose last week....and some of the predictions were as lopsided as Rudy's head. I respect that bunch SOR....they always fight for it. Bam Bam is healthy this time around and with Rob getting his touches they are a very solid punch in the gut. Both backs went for over 100 yards last week. Our district ain't no stroll in the park this year.....and you can be sure our kids know that having already played the prohibitive favorite....!

Kazaka

kaz what r u talking about Oneida has not played Harriman or coalfield yet

I always say "What's a little smoke in a Ju Ju Hut?" Rudy, sheesh bro.....I actually thought you had some football sense. I expect this game to be tight for the first half and then, hopefully, Oneida will have hammered away at them enough to gain a little separation from them. We were supposed to lose last week....and some of the predictions were as lopsided as Rudy's head. I respect that bunch SOR....they always fight for it. Bam Bam is healthy this time around and with Rob getting his touches they are a very solid punch in the gut. Both backs went for over 100 yards last week. Our district ain't no stroll in the park this year.....and you can be sure our kids know that having already played the prohibitive favorite....!

Kazaka

Lol. I have Oneida by 6

It is amazing how much intelligence you have gained in two posts Rud-o,,,,!  I think, if we win, we will cover that spread.  I think the final score for the Indians will be around 28 or 30 and Lambo's Defense holds the Wave to two scores.  I think Kings Acad is a little better football team, but not by much.  However, that back for Kings is spit on a skillet quick....!

Kazzy

I think this will best a emotional game for both teams because it is paramount for them both.  With projections leaning toward GB, Harriman, and Coalfield as the top three in this district, then this could help secure at least that fourth spot for the winner of this one.  I'm not suggesting they can't upset a team above them, but this one will give one of them some breathing room.  Coalfield beat Midway and Oneida has a loss to GB....so the projections have held serve thus far.  Coach Lambert will have his crew jacked up for this one. 

Kazzy