Week 5: Midway @ Oneida

crow

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone made the suggestion to me that I was just a fair weather fan, but nothing could be farther from the truth.  If we lose all 10 games in a season I will back the kids.  They made an important recovery last week in beating a KA team that is much better than their record indicates.  Midway gave us fits a year ago and just missed a field goal that would have won it.  I expect them to be ready to roll when they get up here.  The boys in orange will be as well.  I love that we ran a lot of North-South plays last week, I personally think that fits our players a little better than running stuff along the perimeter.....at least with this team.  We got two strapping big backs in Bam and Rob, so why not send them directly at the defense.  I think Midway will bunch things up a little and believe we can hit some vertical balls against them.  They seemed bound and determined not to give our running game room to operate last year....that would be a mistake against this team because we will spin a few balls to loosen you up.  Lambert will have the lunch pail gang on their toes for this one.  He knows there is no margin for error against his district opponents this season.  Looking for a good game?  This one should fit the bill.

Kazanoora

Sheesh.....your feeling a bit touchy today.  I choose to simmer in the Ju Ju Hut, so as too let me collect my thoughts.  I am sure there is some reason you tend to dislike the cut off number, but if you think I get to choose what the TSSAA does with the choices they make regarding enrollment decisions....well, you would be wrong.  Call my posts a sign of age or maturity, but the truth is I find your post humorous.  Sorry you didn't get a rise out of me Polar.....maybe I will post more just to keep you happy.

Kazzem :thumb:

Are we down?  We have two wins and two losses....and most "experts" had us pegged to be 1-3 by this point, so I think we are coming along as a group.  Are we going to win a State Championship?  Not very likely, but there are too many good football teams out there that will also say the same.  Trust me, I will flap my Big Mouth whenever the mood hits me.  Sounds like you have a bigger bone to pick with the Bigwigs in Murfreesboro.  Personally I think Coach Lambert is getting a lot of mileage out of this ball club.  Rest assured he will get all he can out of them.  Nice doing business with ya, Polar. 

Kazzar

Sheesh.....your feeling a bit touchy today. I choose to simmer in the Ju Ju Hut, so as too let me collect my thoughts. I am sure there is some reason you tend to dislike the cut off number, but if you think I get to choose what the TSSAA does with the choices they make regarding enrollment decisions....well, you would be wrong. Call my posts a sign of age or maturity, but the truth is I find your post humorous. Sorry you didn't get a rise out of me Polar.....maybe I will post more just to keep you happy.

Kazzem :thumb:

I need to come hang out in the Ju Ju Hut. I might come watch this game since we're playing Scumbrigt.

your not a fair weather fan your big mouth just dont flapp as much when they are down. :roflol:

That's one thing nobody can say about you sloth. Your mouth flaps constantly lol. By the way the enrollment numbers the year of reclassification was 320's. I didn't hear you complain the last time we were the smallest school in 2A.