Jellico at Greenback

orngnblk

for starters were just having fun and I don't remember any kid getting called out or even getting put down. And I don't know who you are talking about and really don't care if it bothers you then stay off the thread.

Talking about how bad other teams are is putting down players,  And It should bother you,

Talking about how bad other teams are is putting down players, And It should bother you,

This is American football, not the communist's version where they lay around and whine all game. If someone saying another team is more talented or you have some things to work on offends you that bad you might wanna go find another sport. Sorry about it
  • Upvote 1

Talking about how bad other teams are is putting down players, And It should bother you,

dont worry oleblue gb fans have been arrogant for years and now that Harriman has had one successful season in the last 20 years they are getting as bad. I say good luck from a coalfield fan beat greenback. I remember when jellico was pretty good when the Kellogg kid played not sure if that's how you spell his name but it's how spellcheck spells it. Edited by Polarsloth

dont worry oleblue gb fans have been arrogant for years and now that Harriman has had one successful season in the last 20 years they are getting as bad. I say good luck from a coalfield fan beat greenback. I remember when jellico was pretty good when the Kellogg kid played not sure if that's how you spell his name but it's how spellcheck spells it.

POS(short hand)at his best!

Now children play nice. Boys all of you should be respectful of Jellico. They are trying to build what all of you guys have. When you hear Oneida, south Pitt , coalfield, greenback, and now harriman, you know those are small school programs who are respected and do it the right way. I am partial to greenback, coalfield, and Pitt. They always have small enrollment but big expectations and traditions. You guys should pull for each other except one or maybe two night a season. Good luck to all of you. The word in middle tn is the Kees could compete in 2A this season for the ship too. Who ever comes through that region will be battle tested for sure, but give Jellico it's due. Kids do read this crap on here and this is what it's about. It's just fun for us old guys to still be able to talk about what we loved doing. Peace to all! â˜ï¸

Now children play nice. Boys all of you should be respectful of Jellico. They are trying to build what all of you guys have. When you hear Oneida, south Pitt , coalfield, greenback, and now harriman, you know those are small school programs who are respected and do it the right way. I am partial to greenback, coalfield, and Pitt. They always have small enrollment but big expectations and traditions. You guys should pull for each other except one or maybe two night a season. Good luck to all of you. The word in middle tn is the Kees could compete in 2A this season for the ship too. Who ever comes through that region will be battle tested for sure, but give Jellico it's due. Kids do read this crap on here and this is what it's about. It's just fun for us old guys to still be able to talk about what we loved doing. Peace to all! â˜ï¸

Good post.I wish the best for those kids and community.I would like to were our whole region would be a knock down dragout every Fri night!That's the only way we will be able to compete with the MUCH LARGER West Tn teams. Edited by orngnblk