Jellico at Greenback

orngnblk

Kingston will come in with a few losses under their belt and they will be very determined to upset us!Of course Jellico is first and foremost!

i agree, they said Kingstons offence is getting better but there defense still needs some work but either way it's going to be a tougher game than the last few that we've played. One good thing is that we play at home this year and one that our boys will be looking to get a W on since they let it slip away last season. But that was probably my favorite game and atmosphere of all last season. Awesome band!! Lol

i agree, they said Kingstons offence is getting better but there defense still needs some work but either way it's going to be a tougher game than the last few that we've played. One good thing is that we play at home this year and one that our boys will be looking to get a W on since they let it slip away last season. But that was probably my favorite game and atmosphere of all last season. Awesome band!! Lol

Other than the CA game I agree.Roane high school was a fun place to see a game and that band was worth the admission.(and I don't care for bands)!Also my understanding is they have been missing some key players that are just getting in the swing???? Edited by orngnblk

Have you lost your mind! Favorite game and atmosphere? Maybe up until the middle of 4th qtr. One of my scariest moments ever at a football game. He must like hanging out in the ER!

dont worry oleblue gb fans have been arrogant for years and now that Harriman has had one successful season in the last 20 years they are getting as bad. I say good luck from a coalfield fan beat greenback. I remember when jellico was pretty good when the Kellogg kid played not sure if that's how you spell his name but it's how spellcheck spells it.

There are 2 of us Harriman posters on here. I can guarantee we're the farthest thing from arrogant or cocky. Look at the struggles we've had and where we've came from and I think you then fine your reason for why we're so proud of our football program here lately. That's just a downright ignorant statement to make us out to be like that. Myself and BlueDevil know how to carry ourselves with humility and class!

I got to see Kingston play Rockwood last week on a Thursday night game as they beat the Tigers 35-14. Kingston's offense looked somewhat better than what it did week 1 against my Blue Devils. The offense wasn't necessarily bad in the first place, our defense just did an excellent job of shutting the Jackets down. When it comes to kingsgon's offense you're going to see mainly 2 things and both are done well. First the Jackets will line up in 4 wide pistol spread. They will have their key back #23 Maurice Lane line up in one of the slot positions and they will wear you out with sweeps all day, or they'll run a wheel route when he's sent in motion as they do when he runs the sweep play. The second thing Kingston will try to do is wear you down. The Jackets will try to use their depth and size in the long run by lining up in the Triple I and give you a steady dose between the tackles of the fullback #3 Ethan Guinn and of course Lane will get his share of touches in this formation as well. The Triple I was Kingston's most effective way of moving the ball against us. Unfortunately for them they just couldn't be consistent enough to convert big downs when they needed to. Make no mistake though it can be effective and like Pankey did against Rockwood, he will line up in and continue running it till you prove you can stop it. #6 Plemens, the quarterback is also a solid ball player as well. If given time he can throw a good ball, but he's most effective with his legs. If you give him space he's not afraid to tuck it and go. #2 Spellman is a smaller guy that plays slotback but he can beat you with his speed. He's definitely a kid you want to keep an eye on as he and #21 TE Ryan Borum are key targets in the passing game.