OOLTEWAH VS RHEA

PassiveAggressive

PA...is dead on with every single comment.If you want to win in the play-offs you have to be able to run and be able to stop the run.When its cold,rainy or snowing,not going to throw it very well,look at all the teams that win championships and make deep runs in playoffs every year........they RUN IT well. Seems there is alot going on at Ooltewah,so much so that you can hear alot talk in the stands about certain things.even though owls are young,they are good enough to get to playoffs,BUT this isnt a state championship team this year,thats obvious,but with cleveland's woes and soddy being down this year owls are a playoff team,but like I said a couple of weeks ago,I dont think they will get past 1st or 2nd round this year.Rhea will not make to semis this year,they won,but we mostly beat ourselves.with alot help from the refs.

Don't mean to kick ya when you're down but you vomit these crap posts then when someone calls you on it, you say you're repeating what some other team said last year, or on another post, or two seasons ago. Keepin it 100% real means own your crap posts when they're crap. And quit making excuses. We all made mistakes tonight.

RHEA DID SAY THAT AND IM REPEATING IT. AND IT DOES COUNT IN THE PLAYOFFS. AND IM NOT DOWN YOU CAN SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT. OK I WILL SAY IN MY OWN WORDS THAT NO ONE IN 4-5A WILL WIN THE STATE TITLE. YEAH WE HAVE DOMINATED THE DISTRICT 3 YEARS IN A ROW. WHEN YOU DO THAT THEN COME AND TALK TO ME.WE GOT BACK TO BACK TO BACK DISTRICT TITLES. WE CAN'T BRAG ABOUT BACK TO BACK SEMIFINAL LOSSES YOU DONT GET ACCOLADES FOR THAT. SO WHICH ONE COUNTS? WHEN YOU DO BOTH THEN COME TALK TO ME.

RHEA DID SAY THAT AND IM REPEATING IT. AND IT DOES COUNT IN THE PLAYOFFS. AND IM NOT DOWN YOU CAN SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT. OK I WILL SAY IN MY OWN WORDS THAT NO ONE IN 4-5A WILL WIN THE STATE TITLE. YEAH WE HAVE DOMINATED THE DISTRICT 3 YEARS IN A ROW. WHEN YOU DO THAT THEN COME AND TALK TO ME.WE GOT BACK TO BACK TO BACK DISTRICT TITLES. WE CAN'T BRAG ABOUT BACK TO BACK SEMIFINAL LOSSES YOU DONT GET ACCOLADES FOR THAT. SO WHICH ONE COUNTS? WHEN YOU DO BOTH THEN COME TALK TO ME.

And you can't brag about ANYTHING tonight.

#FLOP

RHEA COUNTY HAD A MELTDOWN WHEN YOU GOT SMASHED BY BAYLOR WHO WAS A GOOD TEAM AND YOU HAD HIGH EXPECTATIONS FOR YOUR BEAGLES AND THEY GOT SHUT OUT.

WELL GUESS WHAT PA HAVING A MELTDOWN BECAUSE WE COULDN'T SCORE BUT 6 ON A TEAM WITH A WEAK SECONDARY. ANYBODY WHO KNOWS FOOTBALL KNOW THAT RHEA HAD WEAKNESSES THAT COULD'VE BEEN EXPLOITED. IF I JUST GO AWAY SAYING OH WELL WE LOST BUT IT WAS FUN WATCHING THE KIDS PLAY I CAN GO AND WATCH LITTLE LEAGUE FOOTBALL. IF YOU WERE BETTER THAN US LIKE BAYLOR WAS THEN I WILL TAKE MY L SHUT UP AND SAY YOU'RE THE BETTER TEAM. NOT THE CASE

Oh my, Here We Go!!!

Rhea County is going to be taking care of business tonight! Mason Stephenson is going over 100 yards, Cody Bice is going over a 100 yards, and the young man Christian Simon is going over a 100 yards, and Pemberton is going to connect to our BIG TE Jared Edwards for a score. Eddie Davis is going to get a sack, Chandler Kaylor is going to get a big fumble recovery, and one of our DB's will grab a pick-6!

BOOM!!! THAT'S WHAT WE WANT!

28-20

GO EAGLES!!!

Well, I'll take it.  A win is a win.  I missed everything above, except our score.  We looked very inconsistent.  Bice and Stephenson are dinged up (I imagine Coach will rest them up the next couple of weeks); was glad to see some of the young Eagles get some carries at wing and full back.  Defense was "Bend but don't Break."  I think Ooltewah will be better come playoff time... They are better on offense than some think.  Good luck Owls the rest of the regular season.

Well, I'll take it. A win is a win. I missed everything above, except our score. We looked very inconsistent. Bice and Stephenson are dinged up (I imagine Coach will rest them up the next couple of weeks); was glad to see some of the young Eagles get some carries at wing and full back. Defense was "Bend but don't Break." I think Ooltewah will be better come playoff time... They are better on offense than some think. Good luck Owls the rest of the regular season.

AT LEAST YOU BEING HONEST ADSI. NOT LIKE YOUR BEAGLE BUDDY RCEF HE MADD BUTPA DONT CARE.

Politics-check,PA's overall descpriction of owl QB-check,If you are going to run the spread you must have a DIFFERENT kind of QB(little taller,A FREAKIN CANNON for an arm,quick release,and a certain mind set).I dont know all the answers,but I can see the OBVIUOS! This years team is all over the place.Alot of question marks.This isnt little league,but it is at owls nest.nobody has any faith in the current offensive make up.players dont and like goosesdad said sit in the stands and listen to parents and school employees talking and its OBVIOUS,this put little johnny here and put little johnny there isnt going to get it.,.because of who kissing whos dairy-air or who supposedly getting donations etc.At this level it should be best kids play,period on both sides of the ball.I wish owls well,but better change the play book alittle more,no reason rhea should have won 28-6(if at all).I dont want to bash any kids on here,its not the kids fault,he's put in that position,it starts with coach.

DITTO! THAT DEFENSE LOOKS BETTER THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE AND THE OFFENSE LOOKS NO BETTER AND NOT YHE KIDS FAULT HE CAN SLANG THAT THING JUST HATE HE IS INEXPERIENCED.