Giles County @ Marshall County : Rivalry Game

Lead

Great thought Lead! You got the rule book handy? Look up smack down in the hometown. Over confidence, being cocky, and an undefeated record equal an upset and a victory for the Bobcats!

I think we can throw the rules out the window for this one lol. Not a chance JAFO. Marshall County by 4 scores.

I'm telling ya lead.....don't snooze on this one or you will be 4-1. Hopfully it will be an exciting game.

Osteen knows what y'all are capable of. He was giving the GC quarterback praises tonight on the radio. Said the kid is really good. Y'all haven't said.much about him this year so I'll take his word for it. Should be a good game. Always is except last year. Unfortunately I won't be able to attend. Night shift sucks. Hey JAFO,where is WOMG? Haven't heard a peep out of that guy all season. Edited by leadfarmer

Osteen knows what y'all are capable of. He was giving the GC quarterback praises tonight on the radio. Said the kid is really good. Y'all haven't said.much about him this year so I'll take his word for it. Should be a good game. Always is except last year. Unfortunately I won't be able to attend. Night shift sucks. Hey JAFO,where is WOMG? Haven't heard a peep out of that guy all season.

You probably won't hear anything from him either.OC's back.

Understandable. Always liked hearing his take on things good or bad.

I'm sure he is in the shadows reading all this. I feel like he will pop out and comment for the boys sake. But I'm afraid 93 is right. Sometimes he will come out if you say the magic words. Not always, but we will try. WOMG, Alabsma Sucks! Ok Lead I've tried we will see if he comes out and says hello.

I'm sure he is in the shadows reading all this. I feel like he will pop out and comment for the boys sake. But I'm afraid 93 is right. Sometimes he will come out if you say the magic words. Not always, but we will try. WOMG, Alabsma Sucks! Ok Lead I've tried we will see if he comes out and says hello.

Hahahaha Edited by leadfarmer