Is Knoxville Catholic the best team in the State? (All Classifications)

Spartan4Life

Yup! I was kinda referencing the 2011 Championship game when Trezevant got slapped with all the penalties from the T$$AA after getting stomped by the Greene Devils! 60-12

http://m.greenevillesun.com/sports/tssaa-slaps-memphis-trezevant-with-major-penalties/article_082f5776-b963-5e3c-82e3-10251ddc85ba.html?mode=jqm

The coach there has really cleaned it up .. when Fulton played them in 2014 they showed great sportsmanship and character..

I did have the pleasure to sit with Rogers and Higgins at the Mayberry/Fulton game. Both were very respectful, fine young men. ðŸ‘ðŸ¼

Terrific young men. My son played AAU with Tee when they were in 5th and 6th grade. Their 5th grade year they played an incredible game against a team from Puerto Rico down in Orlando. My son has also played against and with Amari in football and basketball since third grade. I'm happy for the both of them and Clemson is getting two great players and better persons. Edited by QSouth89

Great kids. My son played AAU with Tee when they were in 5th and 6th grade. Their 5th grade year they played great against a team from Puerto Rico down in Orlando. My son has played against and with Amari in football and basketball since third grade. I'm happy for both of them and Clemson is getting two great players.

I'm hoping they both stay with Clemson. I'm also hoping that Kellogg will end up there with them in a couple years...Would be awesome to have all three together from this area.