Is Knoxville Catholic the best team in the State? (All Classifications)

Spartan4Life

Gville beats Mo West by 6. Knox Catholic beats Mo West by 33. That's all I was looking at. I don't know a thing about the playoff game last year. Sounds like a good moral victory for Gville being tied at 21 with Knox Catholic though.

Catholic also gave up 30 points were Greeneville gave up 7 to Morristown West your point? By your comments I can tell you haven't seen either team play and are just going off of scores you find online. Actually educate yourself about teams rather than looking at scores

Catholic also gave up 30 points were Greeneville gave up 7 to Morristown West your point? By your comments I can tell you haven't seen either team play and are just going off of scores you find online. Actually educate yourself about teams rather than looking at scores

That new balanced offense Gville has almost scored 14 against Mo West. Knox Catholic scored 63. But then again I am just looking at scores.

That new balanced offense Gville has almost scored 14 against Mo West. Knox Catholic scored 63. But then again I am just looking at scores.

Once again I can see you weren't at the game and just looking at the computer to try and compare teams. I'm sure you knew Greeneville turned the ball over 3 times inside the 20 going into score. I'm sure you knew that Morristown West set a school record and passed for 290 yards and 4td against Catholics D. Were Greeneville held them to less than 200 yards of total offense and 8-23 passing for 149 yards passing and 2 ints. It's called matchups and Greeneville matches up way better against Catholic than anyone else they have played so far. So once again actually go out and watch these teams instead of saying well Catholic is 30 pts better because I'm going off of the morristown west game. That's the same logic as me trying to convince people as Greeneville being a 25 pt favorite against Fulton and a 32 pt favorite against Oakridge based on how they all 3 played against Anderson County. Troll on!

Edited by Swipes