Kingston at Greenback

orngnblk

So let's hear everybody's game day predictions for this one? Give an actual score so we can see who gets the closest. I'm going Greenback 56 Kingston 21

I usually don't do much actual score predictions but I will this week.GB 35-14.Pull away late,first half will be tough.(I hope not)!!

If we hit that score you predicted then I'm ALL IN!

Edited by orngnblk

Actually Ox it has been an issue in the past.Oneidas coach and a fan got into it and South Pitt had some problems with a few of our fans talking to their players and a lot of profanity (allegedly)..I personally don't think OUR fans need to be behind the visiting players and coaches,just a recipe for problems.Other than that are yes it is our tradition and I don't won't it to change.That area tho I am fine with.Its just a few spaces anyway.

Good post. I don't think it's as much about opposing teams complaining as it is posing a threat for problems to occur. One fan gets upset and has a slip of the tongue and you're right in a nest of the opposing team's fans and it could just cause issues. I do know last year there were some Greenback fans on that fence line that made some nasty remarks to us and even some young girls that were absolutely uncalled for, so I applaud you guys for making that change. As for this game I think GB takes this one 42-13.

According to Sonny Moore Power Rating Harriman is a 7.75 point favorite over Rockwood.

Thanks MadVegas! I expected us to be a little bit bigger favorite than that, but with this rivalry you can throw records and everything out the window!! It's good ole fashioned hate!!! Rockwood might be down this year but I fully expect for them to play their best game of the year tonight as they seemingly always play their best ball of the season against Harriman. This year however I think Rockwood will have trouble containing our speed and spread out passing attack. I'll take my Blue Devils by 2 touchdowns!! GO BIG BLUE!!!

Thanks MadVegas! I expected us to be a little bit bigger favorite than that, but with this rivalry you can throw records and everything out the window!! It's good ole fashioned hate!!! Rockwood might be down this year but I fully expect for them to play their best game of the year tonight as they seemingly always play their best ball of the season against Harriman. This year however I think Rockwood will have trouble containing our speed and spread out passing attack. I'll take my Blue Devils by 2 touchdowns!! GO BIG BLUE!!!

Harriman is actually a 9.75 point favorite but on the Sonny Moore Power Rating site you add 2 points to the home team for home field advantage. Just FYI

South Pitt complaining about fans is absolutely absurd! Their fans stood right behind you on our sideline and dog cussed you. Had one say he would cut me if I didn't move before the game even started hahaha! I loved it. OnB your post about the trucks and the fans in them is ridiculous. You know everyone over there, and know that all those folks would never cuss a kid or say anything to some teen girls out of line. It's called home field advantage for a reason. This is what's wrong with society today mommies and daddies raising a bunch of pansies that can't take any trash talk from opposing teams fans. I wonder if Florida's administration can call UT and have the fans removed from behind them tomorrow at Neyland, don't want to hurt any feelings of them gators! GB 42 Kingston 21

South Pitt complaining about fans is absolutely absurd! Their fans stood right behind you on our sideline and dog cussed you. Had one say he would cut me if I didn't move before the game even started hahaha! I loved it. OnB your post about the trucks and the fans in them is ridiculous. You know everyone over there, and know that all those folks would never cuss a kid or say anything to some teen girls out of line. It's called home field advantage for a reason. This is what's wrong with society today mommies and daddies raising a bunch of pansies that can't take any trash talk from opposing teams fans. I wonder if Florida's administration can call UT and have the fans removed from behind them tomorrow at Neyland, don't want to hurt any feelings of them gators! GB 42 Kingston 21

Yes I do and no I personally do not think that happened(notice the word allegedly).Ox made the comment it was only an issue after the CA game,i just stated that it has been brought up amny times before crom other teams and After those posts were made on here after the SP game and the Oneida game CH came and talked to me personally and said she seen and heard everything and it didn't go on.I believe her.My opinion about being BEHIND the visitors bench is my opinion ridiculous or not. Edited by orngnblk