hampton at cloudland

THE KING

And these teams in Cloudlands conference would have been destroyed by the teams of the past,players like Vincen H,Randy Brichfield,Robbie Orr,Steve Ashley,Bradly Roark and the list goes on would have half timed all these teams now a days.some of the best football I ever seen was battles between Cloudland and their conference foes

that was directed to orngnblk

It always is...We could play and beat Alabama then have a game like this against Cloudland...same goes for them

We should be sitting at 5-1. Their slowly getting the Pittman worked out of them. The biggest thing is they are learning to fight. This team will be a tough out come playoff time. I told Sanchez I loved watching him play

No doubt...But that sure give Cloudland lots of possession time too...which wore down the D line...Was really a fun game to watch

Classic game. Both teams had plenty of miscues, but it was still a battle. Just glad to see the Landers stand up and fight. They actually finished a game with effort. I, for one, am very proud of those kids. I think they grew up a lot tonight.

Classic game. Both teams had plenty of miscues, but it was still a battle. Just glad to see the Landers stand up and fight. They actually finished a game with effort. I, for one, am very proud of those kids. I think they grew up a lot tonight.

Cloudland definitely making strides and I'm not surprised in the least. These hard practices are paying off. Good clean game and both schools should be proud.