Boyd @ Marion Co

reaction

Jasper is good, but I'm beginning to think they a little overrated... They will not win by 3 Tds!!!!

I'm goin with Boyd, will get outcoached since Starkey ain't there.

Is he suppose to be there top coach? Marion County isn't as good as 2015, but neither is Boyd or Tyner. Marion County won't get held under 28 again in the regular season.

I simply don't think Tyner is very good this year kinfolk. Turnovers or not I just don't see Boyd winning this one like last year. Marion by 14 and if Boyd turns it over and give them good field position it will get ugly. Can't give Warriors anything or they will strike. It appears that what they feed on. I'm just keeping it real

Tyner, with all their athletes could not run the ball.

They had success passing the ball. Their 2 drives came off of 3 big pass plays. One was an 80 yard screen ish pass. The other was 2 passes with great catches. (Players make plays).

After last year I said our D would be as good as last year. We will see at the end of the year if I was right but either way we are very good on D.

MC could not run the ball on us last year. MC will not run the ball on us this year. Can MC throw the ball? We are going to find out.

I like our chances.

As you were