Wk 6: Trousdale Co. @ Monterey

BCB~MVP

What do you disagree with?

That Watertown is legit or we beat ourselves against you guys?

A fumble on a drive where we were fixin to score?

Overthrown pass to end the game?

More total yardage, but also more penalty yards?

It happens.

It seems to happen every year...lol. It's always that you beat yourself. Edited by Antwan

I could have said SC should have won the only game they have lost in 18 years also. I don't ever say a game should have been won. The only thing that matters is that pesky scoreboard...lol

I didn't say we should've won.

I said we beat ourselves. There is a difference.

You completely missed the point I was implying by you not being objective and wanting to take shots.

My point was Gville is better than what most people thought after starting 0-2.

Watertown is good, and we made some mistakes in the Carthage game. Got it? Good.

So...you said that you beat yourselves...but you shouldn't have won...right? Sure...got it my friend...lol. What shots did I take? I think you are the one that did that. From total yards...overthrown passes...and saying Carthage. Objective about what exactly? I don't dwell too much on subjectives.

we did as much to lose as ya'll did to win. that was pretty evident.

Either way, you won.

What was it that I said was taking a shot? Carthage? Oh, Please! You're beginning to make me mistake you for a liberal.

we did as much to lose as ya'll did to win. that was pretty evident.

Either way, you won.

What was it that I said was taking a shot? Carthage? Oh, Please! You're beginning to make me mistake you for a liberal.

No...not me....lol. Time will tell about Gordansville. I don't think Trousdale County...aka Hartsville is very good. MTCS & NCS are pretty good. Watertown aka H2O does appear to be very good.

Which injured back??? If your talking about the one for Monterey i can fill you in! If TC i have no idea!!! lol

TALMAD TC has at least 3 starters that have yet to step on the field this year due to preseason injuries. Another saw limited action last week. Not sure what the time table is on any of these guys but hoping that they get back soon.

Croz/Antwan,

Yal ever get tired of arguing? Haha would say the game was 3 weeks ago but I quickly remember that it's SC/Gordy and that's a year long rivalry! I've called the game before a few yrs back and it's an awesome atmosphere. Ppl if you every want to see a true Rivalry, check this game out. For that week, families are split, heck the entire county is split.

Now back to TC/Monterey!

I think the Jackets get back on track and pull away big in the 2nd half.

Hartsville isn't the typical Hartsville, that's for sure.

Watertown, IMHO, is fielding the best team they've ever had.

I would agree on Watertown. I expect them to go 10-0 and then make some big noise in the playoffs.

They have everything for them.... A balanced offense that can beat you through the air and on the ground. Not too many high school teams out there averaging over 200 yards a game passing. They also have a very good defense and a legit kicker.