TCA vs Riverside

matthe54

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, BigEd I think we have grown and ankle and a foot and are ready for a leg and a half butt kicking contest! I hope that half leg will hold up while the other is kicking. Last year was a blowout but I think this year Riverside will compete and be a tough opponent. I'm not completely sold on the young Lions yet but I feel much better. Lots of freshmen and sophs on the field last week. That team reminds me a little bit of my son's freshman year and Kyle Akins Soph year. Better get them while you can because they will be coming after you next year!

TCA 35 Riverside 24

Edited by TCAIntense

Well, BigEd I think we have grown and ankle and a foot and are ready for a leg and a half butt kicking contest! I hope that half leg will hold up while the other is kicking. Last year was a blowout but I think this year Riverside will compete and be a tough opponent. I'm not completely sold on the young Lions yet but I feel much better. Lots of freshmen and sophs on the field last week. That team reminds me a little bit of my son's freshman year and Kyle Akins Soph year. Better get them while you can because they will be coming after you next year!

TCA 35 Riverside 24

I agree Intense. People don't realize how many freshman and sophomores are on the field. At one point last Friday the offense had 2 freshman 5 sophomore and 4 junior. Not a senior to be seen. These young boys are gaining confidence. People better get it while the getting is good because they are going to grow up quick. and don't forget the seven 8th graders dressing out now. Watch out but one or 2 of those may be on the field some this year.