Watertown @ Forrest

I was also told this was Forrest's QB's best game ever. He was actually running for gains when nothing was there on pass plays, which opens an entirely new dimension up for the Forrest offense.

He did this a few times! I was impressed with forest skilled players as a whole. They have a very good team! I hope these teams meet again in the playoffs if it's for nothing more that a meal at Holy smokes!lol very good food.

• 5 weeks later...

Update on the injured Forrest player:

He's at the hospital... broken leg in two places, surgery tomorrow. Please pray for complete healing.

I AM SORRY TO HEAR THAT MY SON WAS QUATER BACK AT TROUSDALE CO IN 2005 WE WERE PLAYING JASCKSON HE WAS GOING TGO SNEAK THE BALL UP THE MIDDLE FELL ON THE BALL BROKE HIS COLLAR BONE I DONT LIKE ANY YOUNG MAN TO GET HURT HE STILL HAS TROUBLE NOW AND THEN HOPE THE BOY DOESW OLD MAN IN TC

Well played by both teams Forrest last drive was a great drive.... Watertown missed a lot of opportunities of their own... made some mistakes coaches will coach them up and get it fixed good luck to both teams moving forward

WLL FORREST AND WATER TOWN GET READY TROUSDALE CO IS BACK IN 2.A NEXT YEAR ALL STARTERS BASICALLY ARE BACK BE READY

This was billed as the game of the year in Region 4, so it deserves an epilogue. 

Since I did not attend, I can only summarize several phone conversations from over the weekend. 

- Watertown brought a huge crowd of old and young. I was told it was one of the more impressive visitor crowds they had ever seen. Loud too. 

- The first Watertown drive was alarmingly easy. 5-6 plays and a score. The Love kid running amok looking like he might be unstoppable, and #11 looking even better than he did a year ago. The Air Force commit looked 7 feet tall. 

- Forrest answered immediately which was huge. 7-7 early.

- But Forrest falls in a hole with a 3 and out and a turnover, and before you know it, it's 21-7.

- The pass that put Forrest ahead was called one of the more exciting plays you will see. 

- Forrest #8, #6, and #21 made the plays that mattered when they mattered. 

- Game ends with a monster Forrest drive that basically took 2/3 of the entire 4th quarter, had zero pass attempts, was close to 20 plays. Unstoppable.

In summary, for the 2nd straight Watertown starts quickly but gets physically dominated to finish the game.

- Last year Forrest finished the game with a 20-0 run.

- This year they finished the game with a 28-7 run.

Every person I spoke to with no exception said Watertown's defense was gassed beyond belief on the last drive. Cries of "uncle" could be heard emanating from the purple sideline. 

This is what Forrest does, has done, and will continue to do. I'm not certain how many more times Watertown's program needs to experience this from Forrest to become believers.

I salute the classy posts from Tiger fans. You have an extremely strong program. Best of luck the remainder of the year. I hope you found The Rock to be a fun place to watch a game. 

It's also good to see that the kid who got injured is going to be ok.   

I do have a question. Is there ANY way to see this game online anywhere? I want to see for myself.  

WELL YOU BEAT WATER TOWN THATS NOT REALLY A GOOD TEAM THEY HAVE PLAYED NO ONE LIKE FORREST FOREST AND OR WATER TOWN WONT GET PASSED SECOUND ROUND