Watertown @ Forrest

I can't say enough about both teams in this game I thought it was played with class on both sides of the ball. And fully expect both teams to go deeper into the playoffs than many expect. I apologize to any Watertown fans I did not think that they had as many skilled players on offense prior to the game as what they did. I also feel as both teams elevated their level tonight for a future playoff run. Congrats to both teams!

I can't say enough about both teams in this game I thought it was played with class on both sides of the ball. And fully expect both teams to go deeper into the playoffs than many expect. I apologize to any Watertown fans I did not think that they had as many skilled players on offense prior to the game as what they did. I also feel as both teams elevated their level tonight for a future playoff run. Congrats to both teams!

Congrats to the Rocket! Best team won tonight!

Great game to be a part of!

Agree with 99% of your post

If Coaches keep both of these teams rolling we will meet again… Guess it would be back at the pebble in round two right?

Was disappointed by some of the actions after the whistle… Just no place for that in the game. But when that's what you see on TV and it's not put a stop to that's what you get…

Edited by HoobieDoobie