Watertown @ Forrest

last thing i can think of. 

Last year vs Marion, Forrest defense was GREAT on 1st and 2nd downs. Marion was in 3rd down situations all night. Sometimes 3rd and double digits. 

But it didn't seem to matter if it was 3rd and 1 or 3rd and a billion, Marion seemed to convert. I bet they were 90% on 3rd down conversions. 

Rocket D has GOT to be stingy on 3rd down all night, or they don't win. 

Planning on coming down for the battle of earthly elements (water vs tree). Going to fill up on bbq at Holy Smokes. For the locals, is it worth the scratch?.., or is there another hole in the wall to appease my taste buds before the game? Looking forward to a good small town showdown in CH. Hopefully I can scalp me a ticket or 2. What's the going rate to see the Rockets at the Rock/Pebble? :?:  :hungry:

I get a bad rap on here from the overly sensitive but I actually do know a thing or two

I enjoy your posts I also enjoy trying to get a reaction. You could not be any more correct. I hope and pray for a very good high school football game between two teams that no one else even gives a chance to go far in the playoffs. I think these two very well could meet again in the 3rd round and hope that it happens.