5 and 0 HAPPY VALLEY @ 5 and 0 HAMPTON

Bulldognation71

I have seen a lot of defenses shut down playing Hampton in the second half of games you can only take so much of 47 and 3 pounding on you. Davenport is fast heck the fastest guy in this area. But McClain has the power and speed and gets so Dang low you bout have to ankle tackle him. Davenport has learned how to run between the tackles makes him dangerous. Cause all it takes is breaking one tackle and he's gone. all I know is last year against Pittman he came from the other side of the field and tackled GP fastest player on the 4 yard line. We held them out of the end zone then they missed field goal and we went down and scored changed the whole game.

What does the JC press know and that should be a little more mojo for the Dogs.

It's Doug Fritz for one thing 🙄He also said this... "Happy Valley takes advantage of Hampton’s close call against Cloudland to edge into the No. 4 spot in this week’s High School Top 10."

I guess he thinks Unaka is better than Cloudland seeing that he put HV above Hampton because Hampton had a close game against Cloudland while HV beat a bad Unaka team

Edited by HamptonBulldogs1

It's Doug Fritz for one thing He also said this... "Happy Valley takes advantage of Hampton’s close call against Cloudland to edge into the No. 4 spot in this week’s High School Top 10."

I guess he thinks Unaka is better than Cloudland seeing that he put HV above Hampton because Hampton had a close game against Cloudland while HV beat a bad Unaka team

:mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

It's Doug Fritz for one thing 🙄He also said this... "Happy Valley takes advantage of Hampton’s close call against Cloudland to edge into the No. 4 spot in this week’s High School Top 10."

AMEN!!

It's Doug Fritz for one thing He also said this... "Happy Valley takes advantage of Hampton’s close call against Cloudland to edge into the No. 4 spot in this week’s High School Top 10."

I think you misunderstand him.  I'm not arguing about who's going to win, but from my point of view, he was referencing the fact that HV beat cloudland 45-0 5 weeks ago.  That, and the fact that HV had an easy game so they may be more well rested than Hampton is what I assume he was referencing when he said that.  No one thinks Unaka is better than Cloudland, but a tough game can lead to some tough practices.