5 and 0 HAPPY VALLEY @ 5 and 0 HAMPTON

Bulldognation71

Cloudland will only continue to get better and better. I would have to say Hampton wins a nail nawler! At least us SN fans hope for that. I just hate to be in Cumberland Gap knowing that this game is going down. Wish we were off this week!!!

Hate you have to make that trip. Not much of a game to attend. I'm still scared to death of you guys. It seems like very few even know you exist. They'll know come playoff time.

I've been thinking...what if the DOGS just end up spanking that Warrior beeehind red??!! Like 50+ to 20's?

That'd mean HHS would have to rush for 7 TD's and a few conversions....seems possible.

Holding HV to one trick play and two passing TD's...Hummmmmm....

Won't seem like the game of the season if that were to go down...but it probably will be :D

Here's why the 'Dawgs win this one IMO. It's as simple as 1,2,3.

#1) It's at Hampton

#2) The Dawgs have stepped up and won games that no one other than the Hampton faithful believed they could. They have and they will again.

And #3) a stable of players from the backfield that are better in person than on film, Sanchez, McClain, Davenport and Russell are the four horsemen of HHS football and not many wanna be hit by them later in the 4th qtr.

Edited by gr8tplay

I've been thinking...what if the DOGS just end up spanking that Warrior beeehind red??!! Like 50+ to 20's?

That'd mean HHS would have to rush for 7 TD's and a few conversions....seems possible.

Holding HV to one trick play and two passing TD's...Hummmmmm....

Won't seem like the game of the season if that were to go down...but it probably will be :D

What if y'all get those John Brown hind parts spanked? :)