5 and 0 HAPPY VALLEY @ 5 and 0 HAMPTON

Bulldognation71

I agree with you that it is going to be a 4 quarter war IMO and I really dislike getting on here and giving my two cents but I just feel like not many are giving my Warriors the credit they are due. All I am implying is that yes the Dogs have a ton of talent and tough players, but again IMO the Warriors are more talented and honestly I believe they are tougher all around then the Dogs this year.

All you need is a leather glove to slap Uknoit across the face with.HeeHee!

First time poster but a long time reader on these boards. First off I want to say gr8play I hope all is well for your family. I have always enjoyed reading your and Pujo and King responses on here. I always told myself that I would not get on here and talk about high school games how very I have heard about enough from Mr. Uknowit. It is one thing to give your opinion of a game and pull for your team, but to insinuate that your team is going to take my Warriors to the "woodshed" is down right disrespectful. I feel like it will be a close game but you keep talking about your backs and line and 47 but no one has mentioned we have exactly the same to counter with. Chesser,Morefield will match any of your linemen play for play and while 47 is a good tough player I respectfully believe that Mr. Hicks will neutralize him as well. The Warriors have already celebrated a win at two competitions this year at Hampton and I don't see any reason we w9nt be celebrating again on Hamptons home turf on Friday night! Go Warriors!

The one morning I was just too busy to look at the T!

I actually like the "Mr" part! 

Go back and reread CWI, I never said a word about taking the Warriors to the "woodshed".....I did however mentioned spanking their behinds red  :roflol:   And that was a 'what if' to draw some conversation...SUCCESS! 

Disrespect can be found on twatter and other sites in the crude comments made by players and fans...On here, it's called 'talking football' and having a good time.

BTW, absolutely no disrespect has come across these boards from any Hampton poster concerning HV.

Also, it's the HV poster's job to bring up the HV players you mention on here...Glad to see you did so!

There are many studs at HV, but it's not our job to bring forth facts about them like you just did.

If I were a HV poster I'd be talking about Street (Think the world of his dad...known him since he was small)...He's dangerous!

Just because we or another program doesn't mention your players isn't disrespect.

Now, celebrating 2 competitions at Hampton already and claiming you will celebrate another on our turf Friday is just down right disrespectful and I am offended!!!     NOT!     Have a good day and see you Friday CWI

Fellers, I have been "called out" before....This was mild LOL

You know times have changed when people enjoy my responses and hate uknoits.  Uknoit is the new heel of coacht haha :mrgreen:

Ah, it's likely a personal thing...But no sweat off my back....Just call me the Johnny Ringo of the T 

I think he is a little scared!Usually he has a come back.

Son! Been crazy here this morning...But the leather glove slapping did cause me concern & stress  :o

Edited by uknoit2

The one morning I was just too busy to look at the T!

I actually like the "Mr" part!

Go back and reread CWI, I never said a word about taking the Warriors to the "woodshed".....I did however mentioned spanking their behinds red :roflol: And that was a 'what if' to draw some conversation...SUCCESS!

Disrespect can be found on twatter and other sites in the crude comments made by players and fans...On here, it's called 'talking football' and having a good time.

BTW, absolutely no disrespect has come across these boards from any Hampton poster concerning HV.

Also, it's the HV poster's job to bring up the HV players you mention on here...Glad to see you did so!

There are many studs at HV, but it's not our job to bring forth facts about them like you just did.

If I were a HV poster I'd be talking about Street (Think the world of his dad...known him since he was small)...He's dangerous!

Just because we or another program doesn't mention your players isn't disrespect.

Now, celebrating 2 competitions at Hampton already and claiming you will celebrate another on our turf Friday is just down right disrespectful and I am offended!!! NOT! Have a good day and see you Friday CWI

Fellers, I have been "called out" before....This was mild LOL

King loves you getting called out...that was a good response and this thread is getting better..ðŸ‘

King loves you getting called out...that was a good response and this thread is getting better..

Good! I can't remember last time HV  posted and talked about this game in the past....Maybe never!

So, I guess you can say "they" were called out this season....Listen, they feel confident they will win Friday night as do we...Gonna make for a great time

Nice response Mr. Uknowit I am very impressed with your smooth talk. And yes you are correct, Street is a game changer. He can take over a game by himself at any moment offensively. As can Haun. As can Hicks. As can numerous other Warriors. The list goes on and on. Also, if you have not noticed we have some game changers on defense as well kind sir you may be forgeating about. Chesser,Hicks,Morefield, and Street have caused offensive linemen to have nightmares about them after the game. They are also game changers. And don't get me started on the secondary and special teams. So there you go you wanted me to mention players for the Valley there you go.

FYI for future reference. Disrespect is defined as the opposite of respect, the act of being rude, impolite, or acting or speaking in a way that is offensive to others. Implying you are going to spank our honey red is offensive and rude hence your comments are the exact definition of the word Disrespect. I figured a smooth talker as yourself would not have to have that explained. You have a good day as well sir.

Nice response Mr. Uknowit I am very impressed with your smooth talk. And yes you are correct, Street is a game changer. He can take over a game by himself at any moment offensively. As can Haun. As can Hicks. As can numerous other Warriors. The list goes on and on. Also, if you have not noticed we have some game changers on defense as well kind sir you may be forgeating about. Chesser,Hicks,Morefield, and Street have caused offensive linemen to have nightmares about them after the game. They are also game changers. And don't get me started on the secondary and special teams. So there you go you wanted me to mention players for the Valley there you go.

FYI for future reference. Disrespect is defined as the opposite of respect, the act of being rude, impolite, or acting or speaking in a way that is offensive to others. Implying you are going to spank our honey red is offensive and rude hence your comments are the exact definition of the word Disrespect. I figured a smooth talker as yourself would not have to have that explained. You have a good day as well sir.

This is GOOD!