5 and 0 HAPPY VALLEY @ 5 and 0 HAMPTON

Bulldognation71

Trust me my friend I have had this gun loaded for this one for a long LONG time... bout 360+ days give or take a few but what can I say Mr. Uknowit just bringo it out of me dang smooth talker.

Where were you all at in the hard times? I guarantee you if you all didn't have a chance against Hampton this year you still would not have surfaced.

Where were you all at in the hard times? I guarantee you if you all didn't have a chance against Hampton this year you still would not have surfaced.

You remember our game with Coalfield  in 2005. 300 pages and it was a blast. We did beat um pretty good but that was one of the strongest 1a teams I've ever saw. Those kids were HOSSES. Had 4 or 5 benching over 400 pounds.

Trust me my friend I have had this gun loaded for this one for a long LONG time... bout 360+ days give or take a few but what can I say Mr. Uknowit just bringo it out of me dang smooth talker.

See! I should be thanked...Untelling how long it's been since you've had this much fun and getting all this off your chest.

Not necessarily against you sir but you seem to be the leading advocate for Bulldog Football on these boards this year so I figured u was the man to talk to. I mean it can't be personal I mean I haven't even made a comment like "if you have to Google this football stuff to spew on here that's sad but I don't know why I expected anything less from Mr. Uknownothing oops I forgot someone has already discovered that before." Not personal at all just merely don't understand your logic about the game Friday. I may not know a lot but about the Dogs but I know enough. Just wondering what your allspice justification is is all.

First time poster but a long time reader on these boards. First off I want to say gr8play I hope all is well for your family. I have always enjoyed reading your and Pujo and King responses on here. I always told myself that I would not get on here and talk about high school games how very I have heard about enough from Mr. Uknowit. It is one thing to give your opinion of a game and pull for your team, but to insinuate that your team is going to take my Warriors to the "woodshed" is down right disrespectful. I feel like it will be a close game but you keep talking about your backs and line and 47 but no one has mentioned we have exactly the same to counter with. Chesser,Morefield will match any of your linemen play for play and while 47 is a good tough player I respectfully believe that Mr. Hicks will neutralize him as well. The Warriors have already celebrated a win at two competitions this year at Hampton and I don't see any reason we w9nt be celebrating again on Hamptons home turf on Friday night! Go Warriors!

Hamptons line pound for pound is bigger than HV's. Except for 1 player we have all returning starters. I do think however HV's is upgraded simply because Morefield didn't play last year. As far as linebackers and speed Hv's are fast but they do not shed blocks well at all.  Also Hicks is a very good football player but there is a big difference in a 274lb full back with speed coming at you when you weigh 190 on a good day. To say anyone in this area or even state for that matter can handle 47. Big statement didn't happen last year wont happen this year. Coach Hyder will have the line ready he is a very good coach . I have to agree with unoit this one comes down to composure which HV did not have last year in any game luckily some of those are gone now. turnovers and penalty's, These teams are very well matched they both have speed, they both have size.    

I agree you make valid points my friend but I believe you are missing the mark here. I never said our line was bigger then the Dogs and never said Hicks and the Lbs were bigger then them and 47... I simply stated this.... they are better period. End of discussion in my opinion. Just saying but I do agree with the rest of your points my kind sir.

Not necessarily against you sir but you seem to be the leading advocate for Bulldog Football on these boards this year so I figured u was the man to talk to. I mean it can't be personal I mean I haven't even made a comment like "if you have to Google this football stuff to spew on here that's sad but I don't know why I expected anything less from Mr. Uknownothing oops I forgot someone has already discovered that before." Not personal at all just merely don't understand your logic about the game Friday. I may not know a lot but about the Dogs but I know enough. Just wondering what your allspice justification is is all.

Disrespectful now huh? See, didn't take long!

I don't see either team being very different from last season except our passing game may not be where it was....and yes, our secondary doesn't have the experience of last season....Last season we didn't pass much at HV and our secondary gave up a crazy play or two for HV scores.

So, if we're basically lining up the same two teams, you tell me, what has HV added to stop our big, slow backs in the Power-I?