5 and 0 HAPPY VALLEY @ 5 and 0 HAMPTON

Bulldognation71

Looks like someone thinks you are the lightweight now Mr. Uknowit not me. And yes Pujo you have a valid opinion but honestly I honestly believe there is no way that Hampton even gets close to having 300 yards on the ground. Coach Hyder will have hisome defense ready to attack and honestly I feel they are too strong up front with too much speed at the linebackers. I won't say the Dogs linemen won't lay a finger on the Linebackers all night but it won't be too far off. Call it HV having too much speed or the Dogs being to big and slow or a mixturemail of both but that's my opinion. And Amerigha I like the enthusiasm just missed placed is all but that's something you can work on. It's fixable.

Hey! That's disrespectful! But we don't mind  B)

Looks like someone thinks you are the lightweight now Mr. Uknowit not me. And yes Pujo you have a valid opinion but honestly I honestly believe there is no way that Hampton even gets close to having 300 yards on the ground. Coach Hyder will have hisome defense ready to attack and honestly I feel they are too strong up front with too much speed at the linebackers. I won't say the Dogs linemen won't lay a finger on the Linebackers all night but it won't be too far off. Call it HV having too much speed or the Dogs being to big and slow or a mixturemail of both but that's my opinion. And Amerigha I like the enthusiasm just missed placed is all but that's something you can work on. It's fixable.

And I fully understand you're stance. You seem to understand this game very well. Good addition to the site.

Well what can I say Mr. Uknowit you have shown me the light and the error of my ways. Forget the respectful nature just claim how ya feel and go with it... that bout hit the nail and the head? And dang look at you you dang smooth talker you got me to join into a argument that I didn't wanna take part in bout hey since I'm here let's go how bout it. And FYI I'm still waiting on any insight about football to be spewed from your mouth I mean since this is a "football" thread and all but hey what do I know I'm just merely a lightweight.

Well what can I say Mr. Uknowit you have shown me the light and the error of my ways. Forget the respectful nature just claim how ya feel and go with it... that bout hit the nail and the head? And dang look at you you dang smooth talker you got me to join into a argument that I didn't wanna take part in bout hey since I'm here let's go how bout it. And FYI I'm still waiting on any insight about football to be spewed from your mouth I mean since this is a "football" thread and all but hey what do I know I'm just merely a lightweight.

I am a Greenback fan who just like to play around on the other sites with my buddies....But you my friend have been waiting on this one.I have seen many come on here as a newbie and try to do what you are doing and fail miserably their first few times.YOU ARE GOOD!I am having a blast reading this stuff but don't at like you didn't want to do this!LOL because you came to a gun fight with a loaded gun and left the knife at home.So carry on!I wish I could make one of them popcorn eaters cause I would put one right hereâž¡!

I am a Greenback fan who just like to play around on the other sites with my buddies....But you my friend have been waiting on this one.I have seen many come on here as a newbie and try to do what you are doing and fail miserably their first few times.YOU ARE GOOD!I am having a blast reading this stuff but don't at like you didn't want to do this!LOL because you came to a gun fight with a loaded gun and left the knife at home.So carry on!I wish I could make one of them popcorn eaters cause I would put one right hereâž¡!

He's definitely packing.