5 and 0 HAPPY VALLEY @ 5 and 0 HAMPTON

Bulldognation71

I can't believe we haven't seen a HV fan on here...They are celebrating after winning the super bowl of carter county.

I'm on here bro. Best game I've seen in a long time. The thing that stood out to me more than the game itself was the fine group of young men you have out there. Probably won't get to see a game like that for a while. Will be praying for Davenport, believe and hope this won't keep the young man down. He's a stud. You all are a bunch of classy people and I'm a huge fan of class. God bless!

I'm on here bro. Best game I've seen in a long time. The thing that stood out to me more than the game itself was the fine group of young men you have out there. Probably won't get to see a game like that for a while. Will be praying for Davenport, believe and hope this won't keep the young man down. He's a stud. You all are a bunch of classy people and I'm a huge fan of class. God bless!

Congrats to that youngun. That took some biguns. Probably should have kicked at the end of the half also.

Edited by pujo

Your my favorite HV fan and the best of luck to HV the rest of the year.

Your my favorite HV fan and the best of luck to HV the rest of the year.

Thank you so much, and to you as well! 71 and Deaton are the first coaches my son ever had in football and he still loves em. Some of his friends are Bulldogs, nothin but love for you guys. You all will make noise in the playoffs.