SHS Yellow Jackets (3-3) vs Portland Panthers (1-5)

TheCommissioner

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the part of Springfield's schedule that gets manageable. They'll reel off their next 3 games and be sitting at 6-3 overall heading into the last game. They'll lose to PC. They'll probably win their opening round playoff game on the road as the #3 seed. In the second round they'll travel to Pearl-Cohn to play them for a 2nd time in 3 weeks.

This is the part of Springfield's schedule that gets manageable. They'll reel off their next 3 games and be sitting at 6-3 overall heading into the last game. They'll lose to PC. They'll probably win their opening round playoff game on the road as the #3 seed. In the second round they'll travel to Pearl-Cohn to play them for a 2nd time in 3 weeks.

OR maplewood. Can't leave them out because there balling right now!! Tuff game friday

Both teams 1-1 in Region , a win keeps play-off spot alive. Jackets should take this one , but that's why you play the game. This will be my first visit to Portland since the visitor stands were re-built , I can feel the air already from the passing trains and that loud train whistle. Hope we don't hear it as much as we did at Beech last week or it could be a long night. Portland is a fun place to watch a game where you're right on top of the action and they support their team regardless of the record.

Both teams 1-1 in Region , a win keeps play-off spot alive. Jackets should take this one , but that's why you play the game. This will be my first visit to Portland since the visitor stands were re-built , I can feel the air already from the passing trains and that loud train whistle. Hope we don't hear it as much as we did at Beech last week or it could be a long night. Portland is a fun place to watch a game where you're right on top of the action and they support their team regardless of the record.

The stands look good. The Jackets had a freshmen game up there last year so I got to see them then.