Sevier County vs The Real DB

gobears89

Can the Smoky Bears find a way to get back in the region race? I think the Defense will keep it close. Its been a tough season and this is a pretty good edition of the Blazers but I think the Bears are going to pull off the upset. They MUST fix the punt team and start catching more balls but I think they will. This win is the only glimmer of hope for a better than 4th region finish. If they lose its 4th place at best although I guess making the playoffs would be an achievment for this squad. If they win 1st or 2nd is still possible. I know its a long shot but Florida was up 21 and I could just feel the Vols were still going to turn it around so I am riding the checker board wave into the SC homecoming game.

Bears 21 The Real DB 20 on a stuffed 2 point attempt. :popcorneater:

LetsGoBears!!

Edited by gobears89

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can the Smoky Bears find a way to get back in the region race? I think the Defense will keep it close. Its been a tough season and this is a pretty good edition of the Blazers but I think the Bears are going to pull off the upset. They MUST fix the punt team and start catching more balls but I think they will. This win is the only glimmer of hope for a better than 4th region finish. If they lose its 4th place at best although I guess making the playoffs would be an achievment for this squad. If they win 1st or 2nd is still possible. I know its a long shot but Florida was up 21 and I could just feel the Vols where still going to turn it around so I am riding the checker board wave into the SC homecoming game. 

Bears 21 The Real DB 20 on a stuffed 2 point attempt.   :popcorneater: 

LetsGoBears!!

First off you've done messed up. The real DB? REALLY, 25-7 all time record. I see why you would want to call them the real db. Cause the other one owes you and maybe you'll fair better against them. LOL. :roflolk: I say lil db 21-10 easy â€‹

Well Blazers you where just talked about on National TV ... Paul Finebaum Show had Steve Spurrier on and he said it was great seeing SH come back from 14 down to beat Daniel Boone !! He said it was a great game to watch

Well he is right, it was a good win for the Hill.     We beat the tar out of them the 1st half but they came back strong and never gave up.